Poll: Have you got your beta yet ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Have you got your BETA invite

As the title says, vote for your region also.

Region doesnt amtter all D3 beta play on US even if you are in EU you get invite from diablo3usbeta@blizzard.com or something like that.

Apparantly a new wave was sent out a few hours ago. Seems like they mostly went to the US and Australia though.
    "That's his talent, the dead answer his call."
    "They answer his call. And there are a lot more of the dead than there are of the living."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    With the delay, and Blizzard's desire to stress test their servers, I have a feeling we may see a fairly open beta near the release date. Most people will want to argue and say, "Nooo, there won't be open beta. I don't know why you think there is. Wishful thinking." However... SC-2 was the first Blizzard game to have open beta...
    I was shocked when I went to pre-order and they printed me out a 2 week beta code. Blizzard and open beta??? That's umpossible! Nevertheless I enjoyed SC-2 beta and i'm sure it was a fruit-ful experience for Blizzard. I won't be too bummed if there's not only because it shouldn't be too hard to catch up knowledge wise with those experiencing the first level (act?). I remember seeing a friend of my dads playing D2 beta and he only got to complete the Den of Evil quest. Luckily I got to try it even though I had no clue what it was that I was actually playing (I only owned StarCraft at the time. Didn't care much for Diablo and didn't know about D2).
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    My luck with Blizzards betas is that I'll never get in it

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in the sc2 beta but hey, who wasn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Seemingly, MMO-Champion either isnt too lucky, or all their users are busy playing diablo 3?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuany View Post
    My luck with Blizzards betas is that I'll never get in it
    Me too.... me too....

I got the Cataclysm beta about 3 or 4 weeks before launch =/

I hope i can get the Diablo one before that

If I remember right WoW had an open beta before launch at least for EU im pretty sure I was in it.
    However I cant understand why so many want this so called "diablo 3 beta" that just feels like a small demo you get bored of in an hour or two and wont evne start again unless they open up some more content. Starcraft 2 beta had way more content.

Deleted
    The beta is not out yet. It's only F&F. (I'm 100% certain of this on EU, not sure about US)

Deleted
    No one I know or in my entire guild (over 50 people) has had one yet (EU). Still, I live in hope

Since I live in EU and have been playing the beta for a week I wonder how sure you are about your 100%, its press access tho.

Deleted
    Got mine a week ago, don't think it's been opened up too much yet.

Deleted
    No/EU

I would be very happy to get one, but I know the chances are super slim/zero, so..... but oh well.... Fingers crossed

As far as I know the first wave of invites from the opt-in feature was sent out today, atleast in Europe.
    I didn't get it right now, but I'm hoping for the next wave.

Don't have one yet. I've been rather fortunate in the past to get an invite to WotLK and Cataclysm betas, but not at the beginning: I've got invites about halfway through the beta periods for both. Honestly I'm not too bothered these days by betas: if I get it, cool. If not, well, I get to see the game as it's meant to be, as complete as you can make a PC game. So we'll wait and see how that turns out!

Have not received one yet, holding out hope though.

Maybe the poll can be Mod edited. Saying a "closed" beta invite would be better. There is also the press invite and F&F one.

Deleted
    Sadly, no