15+ Year Old Account

Europe Diablo III Beta

Helloes! First off, I must say I'm glad you guys made a new Diablo Forum, but I have a quick question!

Is there ANYONE from EU that got a Beta Invitation? I was wondering cause it's quite some time now that the US Beta started, so it seems kinda weird to me why Blizzard would push the EU one back/not invite any EU players to it.

Yes, someone in my guild has been gloating, and posting screenshots, so EU has definitely started getting keys. (He got it from the opt in)

They'll wait a week or two until they start to send out the Beta Invites to people. Only testers have got it so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not counting F&F and press, very few invites have been sent. Same goes for US too.

I've been keeping an eye on http://d3inv.com/ ... not sure how accurate it is, but what I noticed is that the numbers there haven't grown at all in the last 3,4 days. This is why I think the closed beta is pretty much on hold for now, probably until they make some stability fixes etc.
    titanFocus.info -- news, predictions and place for discussion about Blizzard's upcoming next-gen MMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got mine today - but as very unfortunate person I had to help myself and asked my friend who has a friend who works in Blizzard to put us in the list (me and my colleague) and we both got invited.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sellest View Post
    I got mine today - but as very unfortunate person I had to help myself and asked my friend who has a friend who works in Blizzard to put us in the list (me and my colleague) and we both got invited.
    That's Friends & Family, focus please. :P

I got mine today.
    Don't know anyone in Blizzard.

And Yes, I live in the EU.

Deleted
    already a poll on this and some people chose "Yes - EU" so I assume so.

Deleted
    The way I see it, It's early days, it'll take a while for the beta to get going - and No, I don't have a key yet, Opted in since Sc2 hit

I don't know anyone from EU with beta key yet. Only F&F ones

Deleted
    Hope we will get a wave of keys to EU soon! :P