Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think 'fortification' the Trooper buff is 5% armor, I seem to recall reading that somewhere official.....
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Mod question: Are those of us in beta allowed to answer this, or would it be considered a leak?

The speculation and yea.... It's making me reach for my asprin bottle...
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

I dont think you are dude.

think about it this way: Would you post what you're about to say on the official forums? If the answer is no, you probably shouldn't post it here either
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I dont think you are dude.

think about it this way: Would you post what you're about to say on the official forums? If the answer is no, you probably shouldn't post it here either
    I have a dummy account that I use for the offical forums... >.>
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....