Poll: What class are YOU rolling?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Sith Inquisitor - Sorcerer

Madness Spec

Like a Boss!
    "And all y'all will git me one hundred Jedi scalps, taken from the heads of one hundred dead Jedi."

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Smuggler or Trooper.

Holy crap at the number of inquisitors!

Holy Inquisitors Batman!

Imperial Agent operative. The class's mixture of ranged and melee gameplay is very appealing to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Knight, Consular and Agent.

Knight and Consular for my Repub guild, Agent to play with my Sith friende.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    Played Jedi Consular @ eurogamer on the 24th and they are awesome, very playable indeed, so ill probably level that as my main, then start on a trooper after

Im gonna roll Jedi Knight Guardian.

It just seems to be the one which sticks out to me

I think I will level all classes to at least 10 where they get advanced classes. But for the minute I like what I see and read about JK Guardian

Deleted
    Jedi Knight Guardian, and my race will be either Zabrak or Human, depending on who's racials are better =)

Deleted
    lol so many sith inquisitor fan boys

Deleted
    Sith inquisitor but ill more than likely play them all and then choose my favourite.

Deleted
    Weeeell, I'll play 'em all (of course!), just that I'll have a Sith Inquisitor as main.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwun View Post
    lol so many sith inquisitor fan boys
    Or maybe people just like this class more than others?

Sith Inquisitor - Assassin - Deception.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Jedi Knight initially. Haven't decided whether or not I'm going to go guardian or sentinel.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

What's interesting is that even though the Smuggler got a lot of hype like in "The Return" trailer and the recent smuggler trailer, they are the least desired class.

I remember seeing similar results on SWTOR's official forum too.

Sith Warrior most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    What's interesting is that even though the Smuggler got a lot of hype like in "The Return" trailer and the recent smuggler trailer, they are the least desired class.

Personally I would like to have a Smuggler as an alt, but as a main, I think a lot of people want their character to express themselves a bit. Smuggler, in just even the definition, seems like a low-key criminal. The word itself is associated with feebleness (imo) and petty thievery. Not many people want that to represent their main character.

Look at Sith Inquisitor go...

I've been planning on going Bounty Hunter since I first got into SWTOR, and I haven't changed my mind yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post

I am surprised too because of teh Han Solo connection alone. The name could have a little to do with it. It has an impact, though how big of an impact varies by player. Light sabres are just really freaking cool too. I think that once people see more and play more that things will change. Cover is still a big unknown to most and that seems like a smugglers best friend.
    I like sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I am surprised too because of teh Han Solo connection alone. The name could have a little to do with it. It has an impact, though how big of an impact varies by player. Light sabres are just really freaking cool too. I think that once people see more and play more that things will change. Cover is still a big unknown to most and that seems like a smugglers best friend.
    Cover seems like a very gimmick mechanic personally. Especially for PvE raid content where you're shooting a giant robot/alien for 5 minutes, what's the point of cover? If other classes will be able to survive without cover, why will a Smuggler need it in raid content?