Poll: What class are YOU rolling?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Your Class in SWTOR

What race/class/advanced class do you want to play in SWTOR and why?

I personally am gonna play a pure blood Juggernaut immortal. I just enjoy tanking and from what I have gathered so far tanks will also be able to actively use taunts and other abilities to reduce enemy player damage and share damage with team mates.

Deleted
    I am going to decide when I launch the game. I am not even going to read up on classes or races before then, I just want to dive in and be amazed

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely going sith inquis. No idea on race yet though. The tough decision for me is the advanced class, cant decide if i want to stealth or heal. That will probably come down to what I think will be more fun in pvp (and i will likely end up rolling a 2nd one in the other advanced class anyway).

Also, yey for like 3rd or 4th post in the new forums ;D
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

Sith Inquisitor and I am going sorcerer and plan to heal because I love healing in all MMO's and it's always needed :3

No clue on race yet

Jedi knight, sentinel. Cause dual wielding is badass.

Forgot to mention, I"ll most likely be human.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played a sith inquisitor, later assassin when the beta started. Started a sith warrior after the character wipe. It's a sith marauder now, on the light side, dual wielding blue and red sabers, like a baws!
    When the game releases I'm going to stick to the empire and go light side on my characters. (even though I used to play a gnome warrior of doom in WOW).

Edit: so far I only play humans, but I'm not against playing with aliens
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoremas
    It's called stealth for a reason, you are supposed to be INVISIBLE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiss Agent or Human Consular, depending on what my friends are doing... both classes they iv loved since I first saw star wars all those years ago.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    Sith Inquisitor and I am going sorcerer and plan to heal because I love healing in all MMO's and it's always needed :3

No clue on race yet
    Same here, but sadly on the jedi side because, well, the people I love to play with will be Jedi, and I'd rather play with them. My second main will be whatever is closest to DW frost DK. I just love that play style.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Same here, but sadly on the jedi side because, well, the people I love to play with will be Jedi, and I'd rather play with them. My second main will be whatever is closest to DW frost DK. I just love that play style.
    Thankfully my friends all agreed to empire, of course I will roll republic also. The one thing I hate is I can't use a double-bladed saber as a sorcerer D:

all

chiss sniper/engineer
    rattataki adv proto/firebug
    pureblood annhilation/carnage
    zabrak inquisitor and mirakula consular.....having a hard time splitting the ACs. they are all so cool.
    human Gunnery/Combat Medic
    twilek Vigilence/Focus
    Miralian Scrapper/Dirty fighter

10+ Year Old Account
    Bounty Hunter Powertech, tank spec!

Alts will cover the rest. =)

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Trooper here will prolly go healing if it is any good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trooper tank. Because i dont want to be force wielder, and because i am pissed at tanks who cant tank (wow). I am their nemesis. And i can immagine the epic battles when i meet an empire tank in PVP, its like playing chess in pvp and you are the king, the healer being the queen.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Deleted
    Jedi Sage (Miraluka I think) as my main for sure and for my darkside either a Sith Inquisitor (Assassin probably) or an Imperial Agent (not sure which AC yet). Im not sure about the races yet.

Hi Everyone!!! Welcome to our new forums.

And I will be going Sith Jugg as i will be tanking endgame, I'm still not sure what to pick after that, I'm guessing I will go a ranged dps.

Leaning towards a sith marauder/jedi sentinel
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Sith Inquisitor Assassin
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

I am going to be a Twi'lek Sith Inquisitor, already decided I'm going to try my best to get that awesome Darth title that's supposedly very hard to get! Not so sure on what AC I'm going to go tho My second will most likely be a Sith Warrior considering I usually go with the warrior type class in a game.

Jedi Consular, then Sith Inquisitor, or maybe reverse order, depends on friends.

Heals mostly, and ranged DPS, as much as possible anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Trooper Vanguard. They're pretty awesome. Ranged tanking is a little jarring when you're shooting a guy trying to slice you up, but Jedi Knights are boring.