Poll: Pve or PvP

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: PvE or PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think that by the time you have farmed all the gear and leveled to 60, you will have done so much PvE that not picking PvE would be a lie.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Deleted
    I did lots of pvp in Diablo 2 but knew very well certain classes/specs were overpowered and you could only have a fair/balanced fight if you were fighting the same spec

I'll mainly be playing pve with sometimes a bit of pvp. It's fun figuring out stuff that works in pvp and kill a bunch of crybabies that think pvp in diablo is awesome, fun & balanced. Will be more fun if they complain about spending so much money on items and then die...

I'm mostly playing the game for the PvE.. but I'm most deffinately going to atleast try the PvP for awhile.

Deleted
    The same as I did way back in Diablo 2: PvE. Possibly I will attempt PvP when I get more comfortable with the controls as well - I did enjoy the hide-and-seek deal some people had going in Diablo 2(such as Necromancers constructing massive walls while being chased down by others)

Got no interest in PvP. But we'll see when I'm max.

PvE for sure.

I'll probably PvP, but I won't be super into it like I was with WoW PvP. It's just not worth getting super hardcore about when they don't plan on balancing it. It's just there for fun. Pure, unbalanced fun. So I'll play it, but probably not as much as PvE.

Deleted
    The games based for PvEing so PvE, if I wanted a pure PvP experience I would load up starcraft instead.

I'll do some pvp but will focus on pve mostly. pvp and rng don't go well together imo.

PvE of course. I hate PvP in WoW so much and i don't think i will like it in D3. And my main focus is always to gear up my main char, soooo, lot's of magic find for me!
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

It's a PvE game so I'll focus on that the most and then maybe some PvP for fun when I'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I just hope that the massive whining avbout balance for arenas won't turn the game into a madness balance-fest.
    Exactly!

Deleted
    PvE.

For me, PvP in Diablo is just a nice addition. But yes, I'll try both, but my full focus will be on PvE content with my friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvE because I am going to be playing HC. I may twink a character and do lower level PVP HC but that depends on how they implement it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know that anyone played Diablo solely for the PvP...

Deleted
    Pure PvE I must know what happens in the story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I sincerely hope all it goes like you have painted. I expect QQ nontheless.
    I think there are going to be titles and pets involved in D3's Arena PVP... but nothing that involves "ranks" or anything like that.

The sad part is, there are still going to be quite a few telling Blizz to "nerf Barbarian Whirlwind"... I only HOPE Blizz sticks to what they're saying and tell the PVPers to kiss off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll roll my toon for PVE after all. After I've got a good feel for the game I'll roll a hardcore toon. Nothing like the threat of one death looming over your character and it's all gone. I was quite sad when my Druid hardcore died at lvl 85. RIP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I was quite sad when my Druid hardcore died at lvl 85. RIP
    May he rest in peace.

back on-topic: I thought I read something on d3fans that there may be a DotA-like PvP style, which would really interest me a lot, and would probably be my main PvP focus.