Poll: Which side will you play?

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Post Empire or Republic?

Ohyes, here we are champions. It is time to choose your destiny! What side are you going to choose in the hour of need?

Are you the power-freak who would kill one of your own to gain power?

Or are you the one who would go to the end of the earth to save a friend?
    Last edited by FreakEyy; 2011-09-27 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Poll Added

Quote Originally Posted by FreakEyy View Post
    Ohyes, here we are champions. It is time to choose your destiny! What side are you going to choose in the hour of need?

Are you the power-freak who would kill one of your own to gain power?

Or are you the one who would go to the end of the earth to save a friend?

*Poll coming
    I would kill one of my own if that would increase my team's overall power.
    Im not only evil, but Im tactical too. If killing said person would decrease my team's power, and there would be no risk said person would be able to overpower me later on anyway, he would be able to live... as a tool.

Deleted
    Empire!
    I what to see Dark side point of view.
    Besides, Sith Warrior is da xite

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Empire, Republic scum! =D

Deleted
    Empire Agent just looks so much cooler than Smuggler, so that's why I'm Empire.

Republic of course.. yo ma, look i haz red lightsaber!

Being Sith is so mainstream.

Deleted
    Ill be playing a Sith Inquisitor..Empire ftw!!!

Republic > Empire
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Will make characters on both. Probably end up having Republic as main though, depends what my buddies want to do.

Empire. I wanna see what it's like, we've yet to see a piece of the Empire as a civilization, it's never been shown in games/movies. Particularly as this is an MMO, so there's gonna be a lot of backstory there to look through and explore and I imagine it's gonna be quite a different experience considering their ideals and morals. Also love the look of the Sith Inquisitor at the moment and the female voice actor is brilliant

Republic because...they will probably have prettier things/characters and Empire will probably be way overpopulated from virgins who still dress up as darth vader

Deleted
    Idd. I saw abit of the Darksides appeal. Little is said or told about the sith from the movies, so I goind Darkside has its appeal. Can't wait to get my hands on the game and start lvling.

SITH Empire ftw.

Deleted
    Well, I always start with the "good" guys, so I'm doing no different this time - Jedi Consular for Galactic Republic However, as is the case too often with me, I'll be rolling Empire alts afterwards and probably stop playing Republic But we will see

Deleted
    Empire all the way since the age of 6 I always though Admiral Naydar was a bad ass

10+ Year Old Account
    The Empire, but leaning forward the Light Side, think of Vader at the end, abit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Empire, more light side or diplomatic than ruthless.

Empire! i like to kill jedi childrens kinda like anakin at the begining

Empire as mains but Im sure Ill play Republic for stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going Republic. I love the lore, the story, etc. Never been that big on being a Sith. Also, I can never play evil in games...ever. I just have a hard go of it. That said, I plan on making Empire alts (light side ones of course) that correspond to the class I didn't take on Republic side's mirror. (So if I go Sage, I'll get a Sith Assassin, etc)

Undecided, but more than likely Republic. Mainly just looking forward to raid leading in a different MMO.