Page 37 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Getting wasted and playing Keg Brawl!

Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    A look at cultural armour.
    Can't watch Youtube at work, but is this recorded before or at/after the first stress test of last week? Because they did change the Asura cultural armor around a bit between BWE3 and the stress tests.

Nice Vid, comments where a bit naff though,(maybe if he didnt choose baby blue the gear would of looked better, yes?) i have seen some of it before, but good to see all sets.

Subscribe if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    "You"? I hope you meant that as a general thing instead of implying that I actually watch his videos, I was the one who replied to the original posting of it to say that linking/watching his videos is making it worse.
    I was the original one who tried to warn you all! Lol :P - Anyone who takes him seriously is dumb, there is a group of YT "gamers" who produce mass amounts of dramatica (is that the right word?) ps3 vs xbox, gw2 vs wow, this person vs that person ect.. Apparently they think it's funny, but its just grown men acting like immature children, sad really.

OT:

Watching these videos are killing me, rethinking what race to roll what profession. Every time I think I have it all sorted out, I see a video and "Oh wow that looks amazing on a Charr..."

I just subbed to a crap load of people!

Welp, this just wasted my day at work and gave me a ton of new subbed channels.

Quote Originally Posted by the-manager View Post
    Subscribe if you like!
    I never knew thieves had that much burst, good video!

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    I never knew thieves had that much burst, good video!
    Shhhh don't let our secret out :P
    But would also love to see a highlight of you getting one shotted The Manager :P

Guild Wars 2 Mistfire Wolf Elite Skill and Mini Rytlock Brimstone Preview Demonstration

Even the npc Brugh noticed "Something is not right..." 8)

Video of me finally getting to playtest a Ranger Beastmaster build (full 30 points in Beastmastery) during the 8-15-12 stress test

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Athene interviews Martin Kerstien at Gamescon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ1heA4ceYo&
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

this person does something different with videos. If anything it shows how the massive capital cities are full of life. lots of wagging tails...

This video doesn't spoil puzzles. It only shows parts, not routes. I like how Anet has added so many ways to make puzzles harder: wind, lightning, shaking, falling rocks, fading platforms, etc

Eternal Battleground Dungeon Puzzle

Engineer PvP 15 Riffle Burst

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    Does this remind anyone of the Goonies?

5 tips that I think may help beginners, probably not much use to most people here, but just in case someone new comes along.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Very cool WP video that came up today. Has a link to a TON of useful videos/threads

"Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Such a thread existed? Here's mine semi interactive character creation video series without annoying commentary!