Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can any prof other than Thief pull that kind of bullshit burst?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Can any prof other than Thief pull that kind of bullshit burst?
    Thief has the best burst and because of it, it doesn't promote build variety. That is all you are going to see from theives in.

In terms of next burst I think it goes warrior - mesmer - ranger - everythingelse

That build is full glass cannon (It uses: 5 Might from traited Steal -> Stealth -> 150% Dmg Signet + Backstab). It can 2 shot people, but thief using it can get 2 shoted if he/she does not do perfect “in and out” timing. Most likely we will see nerf on Assassins Signet soon.

To counter for that is simple: when you face off against a thief and he/she goes to stealth -> dodge forward. Forcing him/her to turn around and reposition. Often this simple maneuver causes wasted CDs for thief and now you have the advantage. The backstab thief’s greatest strength is also his/her greatest weakness. He/she has to be in stealth. If you deny him/her that you win the match. The problem is people freeze up or they have the situational awareness of a lemming.

Also, videos for thieves and everyone who wants to learn how to counter them. ^_^ Dagger dagger:

More nice videos from Rainythief: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainythief

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    The problem is people freeze up or they have the situational awareness of a lemming.
    Or they have 250-300ms ping due to being located in Oceanic regions and therefore can't dodge anything for shit

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Or they have 250-300ms ping due to being located in Oceanic regions and therefore can't dodge anything for shit
    That is when you start campaigning for Oceanic Servers. It worked for SWTOR, why not for Guild Wars 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    That is when you start campaigning for Oceanic Servers. It worked for SWTOR, why not for Guild Wars 2?
    Because there are no oceanic servers. Pretty sure all oceanic players are merged into NA servers.

Cant Stop The Churn staff Elementalist Kyhlo PoV tournament PvP

Our latest interview however, I am interviewing Slashgate this time!

Playing a Glascannon, killing fast and showing that a glas cannon can survive quite long vs multiple targets.

Some PD (P/S) Engineer tournament action! Combined some clips i had from last night. 2 Video's up at the moment - Don't forget to rate, comment & subscribe :P!

still a lot to learn about the class, but i made a vid of some warrior sPvP. it's all of the same match to keep it clean. hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by DDazzle; 2012-10-18 at 02:01 AM.
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

One of my guildies really hates griffons after many many horrible deaths on Griffonrook Run (jumping puzzle on Lornar's Pass, where you need to carry a bomb)

He made this song (and that is his pink guardian) ^_^

Arenanets latest upload & /drooool at the fun inc`

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/events/halloween-2012/

This is some of my old clips I put together showing one of my favorite tactic in WvW as a guardian. I usually go with a small force, flank their army on the side, and retreat back as soon as they start chasing us. It also shows my favorite combo: Chain of Light > Judge’s Intervention > Whirling Wrath.

I did this really quick so I apologize for the editing and music.
    Last edited by Trungalung; 2012-10-19 at 07:22 PM.

World First Eternity. On that "OMFG RP SERVER". Fucking deal with it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post

World First Eternity. On that "OMFG RP SERVER". Fucking deal with it.
    I would dedicate all my sources to getting that if the animations didn't suck for mesmer :/

so basically it just switches from sunrise to twilight depending on what time of the day it is?

Shadow of the Mad King goes live tonight

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Warrior Greatsword Builds for tPvP by Cant Stop The Chop (Builds used by him)

I run through the new jumping puzzle added in Fireheart Rise!