Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    WvW Eternal Battlegrounds epic march before reset

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Our guild having WvW funtimes. This is from the perspective of [DYE] at Gandara[EU] server. We do weekly videos just for fun.

I am one of the mad elementalists. I tend to portal with melee down from the walls to give better support and push enemy zergs. Most of the times we run quite alone with guild group and face zergs that are much larger than we. Specially this week when we are T3 and facing Piken Square and Augury Rock.

Deleted
    Guardian PoV for the Group Event/World Boss Shadow Behemoth after the 26Fev patch.

Fractals of the Mists - Aquatic Ruins Level 46 Guardian PoV

Fractals of the Mists - Battle For Ascalon Lvl 46 Guardian PoV

Last edited by mmoc79be53456b; 2013-03-08 at 11:32 AM.

Deleted
    Handy gear/skin hints.

Taugrim posted a video about the changes to D/D Elementalists in WvW after the Feb. 26th patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild vs Guild action in WvW (Elementalist POV)
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Heya!

I'm starting up a videoseries with mesmer gameplay, mostly WvW-pvp, with maybe some fun PvE-moments in the future. The idea is to eventually get really pro at the class, learning by doing, and hopefully entertain people along the way! I'm GM of the Swedish guild Ruthless, so there will also be some footage from our exploits in WvW in the future. Constructive feedback is welcome and appreciated, and also requests for specific types of content! I want to show how fun it is to play mesmer, and the great survivability the class has to offer. Subscribe to get notified of new episodes. I hope you enjoy!

Best regards,
    Draxx

Deleted
    WoodenPotatoes talks about sixth elder dragon

There is book in Divinity's Reach called "The Elder Dragons", it tells about four known dragons:
    This book has been well-thumbed. In the introduction, it says, "They are ancient and unfathomable. They embody concepts of nature-fire, ice, crystal, even death-but their very presence threatens to destroy the world. We know not when these Elder Dragons came to be, only when we came to be aware of their awakening.
    • Fire: Primordus (1120 AE)
      Primordus was first to awaken in our time. Its previous awakening is the only one still known to history. Dwarven texts tell of "Great Destroyers," now believed to be a reference to Primordus and his army. Primordus rules over fire. As of this writing, his minions, known as destroyers, plague the wetlands in the southwest of Tyria.
    • Ice: Jormag (1165 AE)
      Jormag and his army arose in the Far Shiverpeaks. Even in sleep, their influence could be felt, as seen in the norn legend of Jora and Svanir. Jormag has the power of ice that creeps and consumes the world around it. Those corrupted by him become icebrood, casting aside their own will to serve their master.
    • Death: Zhaitan (1219 AE)
      Zhaitan's awakening caused the once-lost island nation of Orr to rise from the sea, flooding many coastal lands in the process. More accurately a master of the undeath, Zhaitan has the ability to convert corpses into minions with his very breath.
    • Crystal: Kralkatorrik (1320 AE)
      Kralkatorrik awakened in the charr land and flew south to the Crystal Desert. In his wake, a scar of crystal appeared, creating the Dragonbrand. Those altered by Kralkatorrik are named "Branded" after this landmark. Survivors of the Branding say the conversion occurred instantly, those affected turning powerful and violent.
    Then we have mysterious "deep sea dragon".. and now this new jungle dragon.

And just for fun couple of fan made gw2 songs:

Deleted
    Probably been seen before, but change Karma for WXP... ;p

Super Weapon Skins!

A few folks didn't want more fiery skins. Fire has been done too many times, some say. Well.., how about some super weapons?

Meow and all that jazz. These skins look so awesome! And they're not fiery!

Loving that staff.

They look quite good, but it just screams of April Fools!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    They look quite good, but it just screams of April Fools!
    No, an April fools joke is making the legendary "the minstrel" an actual legendary with effects.

"We fix the minstrel!"

"April fools"!

Deleted

Deleted

Deleted
    From the person that does Alterac 40 man multi boxing, that hasd 100 DKs/accounts running at once, here comes the Rangers...(dreading day it is multi boxed Thief...)

Loud this one.

Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2013-04-05 at 02:01 PM.

Arguably one of the best warrior matchups I've ever seen (same goes with thieves).

Now if only other Professions were capable of doing something like this, hmm...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    From the person that does Alterac 40 man multi boxing, that hasd 100 DKs/accounts running at once, here comes the Rangers...(dreading day it is multi boxed Thief...)

That guy was on my server Kil'Jaeden, might still be but don't see him around much anymore. He used to raid stormwind and lag the shit out of us constantly... always thought he was 1) a total loser or 2) just rich as fuck and bored. Paying for 40 accounts 15 a month... dafuq seriously.

Edit: Apparently hes multiboxed 100 accounts.. wow. Just wow.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2013-04-20 at 08:57 PM.