Can't believe I never did a "Quick Peek" on this game considering how awesome it is. I just accepted most people had played it, I guess.
    ★ twitter @WockyCC ★ blog wockycc.tumblr.comyou-tube: Wocky GAMING
    Recent Video ★ Enter the Wocky: an introduction
    Partner/Member of the CURSE "Union for Gamers" YouTube Gaming Network | ★ Wocky's Computer Specs: HERE
    #WOCKSTER Gaming CommunitySteam Games List"

Legendary Sunrise Tribute music video

Hi, this is a fanmade music video with the legendary sword Sunrise.
    I figured there are tons of music videos out there about owning in PvP or soloing stuff. So I made a jumping and falling one
    The music is a mix of Linkin Park and an epic Ivan Torrent song. Hope you like it.

So the new tower is coming. We finally get to go inside and do our thing. I wanted to take this episode to talk about builds. And how people try to make you feel bad about your choices. The way I see it as long as you do good dps and live. I don't care what you're doing. Nor do I have the right to judge you.

Anyone who has the audacity to judge you is wrong. I say this because out of the blue we have a lot of bias going around. And this game didnt used to be that way. I detest it I will do all in my power to smash it. And will readily empower people who wish to play freely. Minus the non sense of other gamers labeling them.

You can see the forum post here full of non sense at the end of it. I'm about to end all the non sense. But I figured I'd let all see it before I lower the boom on the elitists.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...5-Build/page/4

And don't forget tommorrow is the opening of the Nightmare Tower. Get your mind right gear right and lets do this.

(parody of the anime series Shingeki no Kyojin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM )
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Highlights from the GW2PvPTV 2v2 Tourny

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.

So this time we are preparing for the Fractured patch. This should go a long way into getting us to stick around longer in game. Because right now the game is really a get the loot patch day and the day after. And basically scatter to the winds until the next content shows up. Now I know the game wasn't meant to be that way.

But the problem is we really have no reason to stick around beyond a content blitz. No sides ways progression once you finish Ascended/Legendary etc. Now some people love getting alts items too. But I know some guys with 2-3 legendary's and have ascendant items too. So what do you tell those people? I'd suggest some progression involving expanding on our skills. Maybe to unlock different variations of them or different weapons altogether. Or maybe CC variations and breaks. That way power creep doesn't "CREEP" into the discussion.

This and my outlook on this weeks content I touch on. But as always I welcome discussion here on these things. Because the team actually watches this type of thing. So keep it real and respectful, maybe your idea will be the one.

Old & out of date, but humorous.

"He does know we`ve got a shovel doesn`t he?"

- - - Updated - - -

Check all of your videos folks, youtube is claiming marks against almost everything, even gw2 clips.

Guild Wars 2 - Twisted Marionette boss TxS Kill Stream VoD

Guild wars 2 - Scarlet Briar's Journal (Scarlet's Secret Lair).
    25-08-2012

Thought I'd pop by and throw this into the mix, just in case some folk were still struggling with the Marionette!

Kelani~~<3

Hi, i made a video about last days fights in WvsW with my guild [Team Psy], we are on Vabbi (Eu). We were 5vsX.

Y'all think you have what it takes to slice the head off a wurm? .. probably!

What about a three headed wurm?!