Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
16
56
... LastLast
  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Checked the fan made list, didn't see it there (but if it is I apologise for being blind and shall delete it).

    Nice short and sweet Video

    Liked it But I'm starting to get bored of seeing exactly the same clips in different cuts, hehe

  2. #102
    I am Murloc! Wrathonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Port Charlotte
    Posts
    5,035


    New video from Getbonkd.

  3. #103
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post


    New video from Getbonkd.
    Bring on the bar brawls :P

  4. #104

  5. #105
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,015
    Is there a list of Beta Videos anywhere? GW2Guru is just guru vids yeah?

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Is there a list of Beta Videos anywhere? GW2Guru is just guru vids yeah?
    Haven't seen any compilation on mmo-champ. Heres one on reddit though. http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ed_press_beta/

  7. #107
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithonus View Post
    Haven't seen any compilation on mmo-champ. Heres one on reddit though. http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ed_press_beta/
    Thanks dude

  8. #108
    any chances it will be updated from beta weekend ? :P

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhaerris View Post
    any chances it will be updated from beta weekend ? :P
    I've only just got back from been away this weekend. So once I've watched them all, I'll add them.

  10. #110
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    I've only just got back from been away this weekend. So once I've watched them all, I'll add them.
    Legend +10.

  11. #111
    High Overlord Nitsuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    186
    http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/game...w2-gets-right/

    Just gonna throw this out there. A nice EDITED video showing gameplay and not walking around looking at plants like most of the shit on youtube right now. The commentator doesn't really say anything we didn't already know so much as he just reinforces the good things we've heard.... anyway worth the watch.

  12. #112
    Stood in the Fire MissCleo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuj View Post
    http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/game...w2-gets-right/

    Just gonna throw this out there. A nice EDITED video showing gameplay and not walking around looking at plants like most of the shit on youtube right now. The commentator doesn't really say anything we didn't already know so much as he just reinforces the good things we've heard.... anyway worth the watch.
    Yeah, I think this is my favorite of all the press beta videos we've seen so far.

    "FYI this is not what feeding cows looks like in GW2" LOL
    Last edited by MissCleo; 2012-02-21 at 02:20 PM.

  13. #113
    Updated with beta videos now.

  14. #114
    Warchief Cherrysoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Updated with beta videos now.
    Thanks man

  15. #115

  16. #116
    Brewmaster Salech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,396
    Thank you so much for all the time you're spending on updating all this, it's major helpfull.

  17. #117

    Yogscast

    The Yogscast has some nice and fun videos out there.
    Atm there's videos of charr, human and norn starting areas, I believe they will put other videos later aswell.

  18. #118
    High Overlord Nitsuj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Posts
    186
    As long as no one listens to that tales of Tyria bullshit we're ok. That's the biggest load of ranting and raving misinformed crap I've watched yet. Well I guess you can stare at the pretty girl while she dances for attention only to stop briefly to give her opinion on the pretty butterflies she wants on her Sylvari, but then it's kind of hard to understand her with every few words spaced out between "likes" and "ums".

    Sorry, I'm really upset with the quality of videos that are out atm. TB is the only one who can save me.

  19. #119
    I am Murloc! Wrathonia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Port Charlotte
    Posts
    5,035
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuj View Post
    As long as no one listens to that tales of Tyria bullshit we're ok. That's the biggest load of ranting and raving misinformed crap I've watched yet. Well I guess you can stare at the pretty girl while she dances for attention only to stop briefly to give her opinion on the pretty butterflies she wants on her Sylvari, but then it's kind of hard to understand her with every few words spaced out between "likes" and "ums".

    Sorry, I'm really upset with the quality of videos that are out atm. TB is the only one who can save me.
    Don't watch Guildcast on Gamebreaker. You will flip tables.

  20. #120
    Elemental Lord Noomz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In my head, where crazy happens.
    Posts
    8,738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •