Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of any videos for high level rangers using their elite skills. There are next to no good ranger videos.

Deleted

I don't know if this has been linked already, but it shows nicely how they have updated minor stuff.

Nice video from the dev, enjoy skip to about 5:50 thats where the bulk of the interview begins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7r_oAx7zg98

15+ Year Old Account
    Nothing really new or innovative, so don't get your hopes up. However it is very funny and covered a lot of info really quick. For people that don't know much about GW2 it won't mean quite as much to them, but if you have been following the news you should get a kick out of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Nothing really new or innovative, so don't get your hopes up. However it is very funny and covered a lot of info really quick. For people that don't know much about GW2 it won't mean quite as much to them, but if you have been following the news you should get a kick out of it.

Brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    >snip<

I don't know if this has been linked already, but it shows nicely how they have updated minor stuff.
    Wow, that's amazing. The updated cut scenes look incredible compared to the older versions, and I even thought those weren't too shabby when I first saw them.

snip
    He had me at mesmer.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

GOLEMS!

And this coming from someone who's not even a humongous Asura fan!

Skip to 23:05

I like that right as he jumps in...BOOM he's down and others go down as well. Things weren't looking to good there for a while, but they pulled through. Was watching some video earlier where a guy just kept jumping right into 5 enemies and getting mauled. I think he went into the downed state about 5 times in 10 min, but only died once cause there were people there to damage or kill an enemy so he got a rally. LOL at the end of the video, people got DESTROYED, granted the mobs were 2-3 levels higher on average but WOW.

Last edited by omlech; 2012-02-01 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde View Post
    I'd like to add Bonk! Studios videos on GW2. It didn't seem like you had them.
    Watched all of those a couple weeks ago, they were quite informative.

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    Skip to 23:05I like that right as he jumps in...BOOM he's down and others go down as well. <snip video>
    This is something I've been noticing in a lot of player vs NPC videos as well. Just charging in without knowing the situation is a great way to get killed. Had he hung back for even 2 more seconds would have allowed him to live through that one attack, and either start throwing in some range attacks or rezzing other people. Pushing people to start playing smart = win.

Deleted
    I find all videos awesome because of Gw2 content!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TgAf...c5FAAAAAAAAAAA

Fan made trailer...pretty well done imo.
    Thanks, indeed it was pretty well done. I liked it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TgAf...c5FAAAAAAAAAAA

Fan made trailer...pretty well done imo.
    Very nice liked it. Thanks for posting that.

Deleted
    Updated.

Nice vids! I can't wait to play GW2!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Checked the fan made list, didn't see it there (but if it is I apologise for being blind and shall delete it).

Nice short and sweet Video

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Checked the fan made list, didn't see it there (but if it is I apologise for being blind and shall delete it).

Nice short and sweet Video

Liked it But I'm starting to get bored of seeing exactly the same clips in different cuts, hehe

15+ Year Old Account

New video from Getbonkd.