Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Too bad hes damn right with his last video... . Hes a moron, but he wins over all those people who constantly go to his chan and get all QQ at him for bashing a game. Heck it makes him want to bash it even more - since you feed him.

@Iryne: Yeah. The so called "little things" .

cept thats the youtube community which is prolly the worst internet community ever.

And how many people from here have went there/watched vid (since it got even linked)... come on man, dont push it on others. The guy made few true and strong arguments, cant deny him that. Ofc majority of his bs bout the game is pure bullshit, but still.

Too bad hes damn right with his last video... . Hes a moron, but he wins over all those people who constantly go to his chan and get all QQ at him for bashing a game. Heck it makes him want to bash it even more - since you feed him.

@Iryne: Yeah. The so called "little things" .
    "You"? I hope you meant that as a general thing instead of implying that I actually watch his videos, I was the one who replied to the original posting of it to say that linking/watching his videos is making it worse.

3 Videos from the Stress test.

first video is Scepter/dagger play Spvp and Tvp+vent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRiMpUdwuC8&feature=plcp

Video 2 and 3 are all Spvp but with support Staff play( healing/condi removal) which i tried out for the first time. Feedback is appreciated as I havent played this before

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VooRaeVRI60&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDH2zhA-tP0&feature=plcp

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    "You"? I hope you meant that as a general thing instead of implying that I actually watch his videos, I was the one who replied to the original posting of it to say that linking/watching his videos is making it worse.
    General, else I would quote you specifically.
    I wont lie I went there and watched 2-3 videos of him bashing gw2 and the community. But I just ignore a dude who tries to shine on that.

To not make a double post:

Bit of trebuchet action and showing how strong it is.
    Anyway in future will make more vids so if anyone has any ideas/thoughts he can feel free to PM me with those (more in channel description).
    General idea of my chan is/will be "From zero to hero".
    Video avail in 1080p ofc.
    Last edited by Rapti; 2012-08-12 at 11:04 PM.

General, else I would quote you specifically.
    You did quote me, that would be why I asked. =P

Anyways, backtovideossorryforofftopic

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll leave this here, good video on the graphics of GW2:

Here's a pretty cool GW2 Machinima I stumbled across

My PvP video from BWE3. I would love feedback to make the video more appealing for people to watch. The spec is a variant of the axe/warhorn but plays very differently. CHeck it out and post your thoughts!

10+ Year Old Account
    While not directly related to GW2, Totalbiscuit does answer a question about it on his Mailbox, so I feel that it's relevant. The question is at 10:47.

"Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    While not directly related to GW2, Totalbiscuit does answer a question about it on his Mailbox, so I feel that it's relevant. The question is at 10:47.
    I'm glad that TB tackled that question. I'm getting tired of hearing people say that GW2 is "grindy." I like that he pointed out that "Playing the game =/= grinding" even though some of the HQ's and DE's can be similar.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

A look at cultural armour.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Getting wasted and playing Keg Brawl!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RumlyD View Post
    A look at cultural armour.
    Can't watch Youtube at work, but is this recorded before or at/after the first stress test of last week? Because they did change the Asura cultural armor around a bit between BWE3 and the stress tests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice Vid, comments where a bit naff though,(maybe if he didnt choose baby blue the gear would of looked better, yes?) i have seen some of it before, but good to see all sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    I was the original one who tried to warn you all! Lol :P - Anyone who takes him seriously is dumb, there is a group of YT "gamers" who produce mass amounts of dramatica (is that the right word?) ps3 vs xbox, gw2 vs wow, this person vs that person ect.. Apparently they think it's funny, but its just grown men acting like immature children, sad really.

OT:

Watching these videos are killing me, rethinking what race to roll what profession. Every time I think I have it all sorted out, I see a video and "Oh wow that looks amazing on a Charr..."

I just subbed to a crap load of people!

Welp, this just wasted my day at work and gave me a ton of new subbed channels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the-manager View Post
    Subscribe if you like!
    I never knew thieves had that much burst, good video!

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    I never knew thieves had that much burst, good video!
    Shhhh don't let our secret out :P
    But would also love to see a highlight of you getting one shotted The Manager :P