Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Deleted
    `scuse the audio, Razer crappy muted mic problem.

Randomly found this, beats what a certain other mmo did

Deleted

Video: The chronicles of Zani promo

I decided to make a weekly update of me playing Guild wars 2! So for those who just like to enjoy watching videos when you are not able to play or just bored check it out!

For now I reveal the promo , enjoy!

Thief PvP 01 Dagger Pistol burst spec

Guardian PvP 01 Sword Burst

Deleted
    Hey all, I've so far managed to setup quite a lot of guide episodes from a lets play series i'm still in the process of.
    There are a lot of hints and tips for new and experienced players as well as additional beginner info to help players get familiar with the game.
    The full playlist can be found here - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2&feature=plcp

This is one of the video's, hopefully a enjoyable watch.
    Last edited by mmoc8cdeca3ae8; 2012-08-30 at 03:46 PM.

Deleted
    I have a go at the Shatterer you'll probably be able to tell, but man I loved that fight.

I found this mysterious mystic stone...

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

*SPOILER ALERT*

FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO OF ZHAITAN
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgch1RFyu4
    (not in video links because of spoilers)

Enjoy!

*END SPOILER ALERT*
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2012-09-01 at 01:19 AM.

Found an interesting cave. Seems to be unfinished ;D but a fun 'jumping puzzle' none the less!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eCgpi45NDM

Deleted
    Its a GW2 Spider pig

Deleted
    A personal thank you from the MDRnation to everyone who supported and watched our podcasts and our future GW2 plans.

Last edited by Waudby; 2012-09-02 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tequatl the Sunless

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Some more solo thief adventuring from the last stress test.

We also sat down to talk about ArenaNet's community updates regarding the status of the game and functionality of various features.

Last edited by RumlyD; 2012-09-03 at 05:28 PM.
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

This is what making a Charr looks like, opening from the custom page down to picking his choices and it shows the starter zone.

For anyone looking for the vistas in Lion's Arch! Gonna be doing as many zones as I can, with all the vistas.

Deleted
    Well, I have just bought the game and I'm having tons of fun! I'm trying Ranger PvP right now, SB and sword+horn and I really enjoy the bursty gameplay. What I was not really into from the first time that I've seen it is the downstate. The thing is, I was PvPing this afternoon and something awesome happened! An enemy brought me to downstate while he was in really low health! I've started hitting him with my downstate abilities and brought him to downstate also! We then had a really funny duel where we were throwing each other rocks...

Here's the clip of that fight, sorry for the bad analysis but my rendered fucked it up

Another bite of lore-based goodness.

Deleted
    Fun map/locations commentary video for obtaining all of the Vistas in Lion's arch, even has some mild interactive function :P