Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ...
3
43
51
52
53
54
55
... LastLast
  1. #1041
    Loving that staff.

  2. #1042
    Dreadlord Scyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    911
    They look quite good, but it just screams of April Fools!

  3. #1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    They look quite good, but it just screams of April Fools!
    No, an April fools joke is making the legendary "the minstrel" an actual legendary with effects.

    "We fix the minstrel!"


    "April fools"!

  4. #1044
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731

  5. #1045
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731

  6. #1046
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731
    From the person that does Alterac 40 man multi boxing, that hasd 100 DKs/accounts running at once, here comes the Rangers...(dreading day it is multi boxed Thief...)



    Loud this one.

    Last edited by Fishbait; 2013-04-05 at 02:01 PM.

  7. #1047

    Arguably one of the best warrior matchups I've ever seen (same goes with thieves).

    Now if only other Professions were capable of doing something like this, hmm...
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  8. #1048
    Bloodsail Admiral Lazuli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Your Moms House
    Posts
    1,145
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    From the person that does Alterac 40 man multi boxing, that hasd 100 DKs/accounts running at once, here comes the Rangers...(dreading day it is multi boxed Thief...)



    That guy was on my server Kil'Jaeden, might still be but don't see him around much anymore. He used to raid stormwind and lag the shit out of us constantly... always thought he was 1) a total loser or 2) just rich as fuck and bored. Paying for 40 accounts 15 a month... dafuq seriously.

    Edit: Apparently hes multiboxed 100 accounts.. wow. Just wow.
    Last edited by Lazuli; 2013-04-20 at 08:57 PM.
    "I find this rain quite pleasant. It feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory..."

  9. #1049
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post



    That guy was on my server Kil'Jaeden, might still be but don't see him around much anymore. He used to raid stormwind and lag the shit out of us constantly... always thought he was 1) a total loser or 2) just rich as fuck and bored. Paying for 40 accounts 15 a month... dafuq seriously.

    Edit: Apparently hes multiboxed 100 accounts.. wow. Just wow.
    Yep, there`s footage on Twitch & his Youtube channel of 100 DKs.
    /cringe

    I can imagine it being bloody annoying, but as I played Horde way back when I played that game... hehe

    I`m guessing some rich neck beard, because the cost of 100 accounts, YIPES!

  10. #1050
    Dreadlord Iryne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Finland, Europe
    Posts
    851
    More Gw2 mysteries by WoodenPotatoes

  11. #1051
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731
    Blizza...Oops, I meant Anet balancing at its finest.


  12. #1052
    Dreadlord Fishbait's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    On a wild ride with Zebedee.
    Posts
    731

  13. #1053
    amazing voice.

    [/QUOTE]
    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

  14. #1054
    That's pretty darn good

  15. #1055
    Cool recruitment video - I now know why people from WoW are complaining about the lack of community culture (videos, etc) seems like they are all in GW2 now

    "you can't be serious!!" - yes actually I am.

  16. #1056
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
    Cool recruitment video - I now know why people from WoW are complaining about the lack of community culture (videos, etc) seems like they are all in GW2 now
    that is a great video, so well made, did they really draw all those great cartoons themselves? Amazing

    Here's a couple of wvw videos:






  17. #1057
    Dreadlord Iryne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Finland, Europe
    Posts
    851
    I have been leveling my sylvari lately and started to wonder where her dance comes. Ofc it was clear that is was some kind of Bollywood dance. From the forums I found the exact dance (links to original dancing couple & music on video’s description)

    For some reason wiki doesn’t list this. It only says “Sylvari will dance the Bhangra dance.”

    I made a video, just for fun:

  18. #1058
    A couple of video clips from yesterday's Curse Gaming sponsored tournament




  19. #1059
    Nice low level gold making guide...



    ---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 02:18 PM ----------

    And here's a Southsun Farming guide from the same guy...



    7.5 gold per hour. Easily the most lucrative way to make money by farming I've found (until everyone does it and crashes the price of Passion Flowers).
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-05-23 at 02:18 PM.

  20. #1060

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •