Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I am posting this here, with the hopes that my guild master will have plenty of replies to handle. I haven't told him that I will post this around, so wider audience will come as surprise.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For the science! Dry Your Eyes // Gandara EU

We will giveaway 1 random flame and frost dye + 10 normal rare dyes.
    The giveaway will last till September 30th!

This is what you need to do to be included to the giveaway:
    - Subscribe to our channel and make you subscription public
    - Leave a comment to the video with your gw2 account name

We will randomly select the winners for the 10 rare dyes. And top of that, we will pick out the best comment from all the subscribers who have left a comment to the video and award him/her with 1 random flame/frost dye!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we are 80 this week we take a look at:

Lfg tool= Not enough people on or does no one trust it yet? If guys don't know now you know. It is on, and available to the public. I tried it prime time last night and barely anyone was using it. Gates of madness isn't a dead server so I don't know what happen there. Also anyone know if the tool is cross server, or just server based?

Should we have dps meters and Gear scores?= I'm gonna say a big fat no! It causes more trouble then it's worth. And it gives players a extra reason to true others. Or flat out be mean to people who may not be in the know. I don't have a solution to how to implement either without drama.

Grinders Vrs Casuals Vrs Hardcore= Patience people let everyone play how they want. I don't see why we have to fight over play style. Like someone us locked into playing with anyone else. Really simple if you don't like a play style don't play with it. But don't rage and belittle the gamer. A community needs all it's members to grow. If ragers scare away potential assets to the community. It just hurts us all in the long run.

We got mass loot but no mass use?= How annoying is it to have to click a 250 stack item? We should have a use all option for things like karma potions. Or loot bags too that build up. With it stopping of course when your bags are full.

And what developer keeps making back packs? Give us CLOTHES! Armor sets designer things to wear. It has to be one of the easiest things to do in a game.Second life modders churn out thousands of clothes a day. And make real life money off that. Why can't Arena Net do that or hire a good person to do so. We should never ever have a lack of customization in this day in age. Every patch we get a damn back pack come on now. Did arena net hire Dora the explorer or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

I must admit this dungeon was fun. But offered a bit of challenge. Nothing that one hour and good players couldn't conquer. We did have points where we had to stop and say wtf. But sometimes stopping and not ramming your face into a wall. Is what you needed to over come things.

The first boss is a Duo. Slick and Sparki are a interesting pair. And in a way the fight is one big trick. The key to it is focus down sparky, ignore the ooze mob running around and avoid it. Use the ooze to suck up the oil Slick puts down. It sounds simple reading this here. But it takes a little getting used to it.

Second Boss Foreman Spur is actually easy compaired to the first guys. He has really one attack I seen that can kill you. It's his whirlwind that literally sucks you in if you get too close. Other then that the rest of his moves aren't even worth noting. Just avoid them it's very apparent.

Third boss is the Legendary Clock Heart He was rather hard at first. Until we figured out to blow up the Striker mob on him. And that drops his defenses. Once that was figured out it was money in the bank. Things to watch out for is his spinning clockwork bombs. They land on the ground and stay there.If you sit near them it will slow you and cause damage.

He has a ground slam it fires in a cone. Try to always be on his side to avoid it. If you have his aggro time your dodge to avoid it. It's a one shot if you don't. You can shield through it with guardians. Good thing we had like 5 of them lol......

If you don't blow up strikers on him. And his buff hits 30 stacks. He doesn't a multiple ground pound. That can kill a whole party if no heals are ready. Guardians can virtue while being hit and shield. I don't know any other way through it beyond don't let it happen. Or be topped off health and pray he doesn't kill you. Once your used to his methods it's just a matter of time before he falls.

After that you get a mini quest of sorts. To clear out the remaining aetherblades. Take down their recently made ships. And find 5 bonus chests of loot hidden. Good luck with your dungeon see you in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    The new Twilight Arbor dungeon path, level 80

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Got some nice feedback from my first PvP-vid so I thought I'd make another one

I'm guildmaster for the Swedish guild Ruthless and in this movie I'm mostly fightning ze Germans and le French

Mesmer roaming PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Such intense fights this week!

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

So the weekly spoiler trailer came out. And it is rather nice looking. Although I'm not sure how the Krait built something that big. And no one could see it even if it was hidden in clouds.

This week I decided to Q&A and respond to comment questions.
    My Favorite Profession= Elementalist
    What Do I farm= Queensdale It's the most reliable
    Will I ever update Berserker 3.0 and Paladin 2.5= Yes soon
    Manifesto Do I Hold GW2 To It= No that's immature things deserve change
    Do I like Colin= Yea he is cool no reason to hate on him
    Direction of the Game= I like the direction it keeps things fresh
    Balance= The balance is a bit meh at the moment constantly gets better
    Beta Testing= I know for a fact now they do it so I'm content
    Should Progression Be in The game= I explain how it can be and be fun.
    =====================================================================================

My very first video in 1080p I think it was a good time to do it. I've been learning Sony Vegas slowly. And for now on all my videos will be 1080p. Enjoy the final saga for the Blood Prince.
    =====================================================================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe I never did a "Quick Peek" on this game considering how awesome it is. I just accepted most people had played it, I guess.

Legendary Sunrise Tribute music video

Hi, this is a fanmade music video with the legendary sword Sunrise.
    I figured there are tons of music videos out there about owning in PvP or soloing stuff. So I made a jumping and falling one
    The music is a mix of Linkin Park and an epic Ivan Torrent song. Hope you like it.

So the new tower is coming. We finally get to go inside and do our thing. I wanted to take this episode to talk about builds. And how people try to make you feel bad about your choices. The way I see it as long as you do good dps and live. I don't care what you're doing. Nor do I have the right to judge you.

Anyone who has the audacity to judge you is wrong. I say this because out of the blue we have a lot of bias going around. And this game didnt used to be that way. I detest it I will do all in my power to smash it. And will readily empower people who wish to play freely. Minus the non sense of other gamers labeling them.

You can see the forum post here full of non sense at the end of it. I'm about to end all the non sense. But I figured I'd let all see it before I lower the boom on the elitists.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...5-Build/page/4

And don't forget tommorrow is the opening of the Nightmare Tower. Get your mind right gear right and lets do this.

10+ Year Old Account

(parody of the anime series Shingeki no Kyojin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMXgHfHxKVM )
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Highlights from the GW2PvPTV 2v2 Tourny

Valar morghulis

So this time we are preparing for the Fractured patch. This should go a long way into getting us to stick around longer in game. Because right now the game is really a get the loot patch day and the day after. And basically scatter to the winds until the next content shows up. Now I know the game wasn't meant to be that way.

But the problem is we really have no reason to stick around beyond a content blitz. No sides ways progression once you finish Ascended/Legendary etc. Now some people love getting alts items too. But I know some guys with 2-3 legendary's and have ascendant items too. So what do you tell those people? I'd suggest some progression involving expanding on our skills. Maybe to unlock different variations of them or different weapons altogether. Or maybe CC variations and breaks. That way power creep doesn't "CREEP" into the discussion.

This and my outlook on this weeks content I touch on. But as always I welcome discussion here on these things. Because the team actually watches this type of thing. So keep it real and respectful, maybe your idea will be the one.

Deleted
    Old & out of date, but humorous.

"He does know we`ve got a shovel doesn`t he?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis