Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I hope they are gonna do more with his hollow powers.

if you guys only watch the anime, you should read the manga, they`re littered all over the internet translated on various websites... they`re always pretty far ahead of the anime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    I get the feeling there will be extended farewells between Ichigo and his friends in Soul Society as his powers fade away (for a second time in the anime, urgh) which I think will be nice because the goodbye between Ichi and Rukia was really sudden in the manga. Then we'll probably have some comic filler with the "Bwahaha" Guy (forgive me for forgetting his name), see Ichigo start school again after that '17-months later everyone has a new hairdo' episode, maybe see an episode with Chad approached by the Fullbring and then the proper animation of the Fullbring arc (current manga plot) will start.

That's what I predict anyways.
    Well, I feel somewhat vindicated in my earlier predictions by the extended 'goodbye' theme of the latest episode of Bleach, 342. I was expecting some cheesy interaction in Soul Society with Kenpachi threatening to fight Ichigo despite him losing his powers, some bro-fisting from Renjii and Ikkaku and maybe a slightly teary Yachiru, before returning to the real world for the goodbye scene with Rukia but, oh well.

The episode was sweet, albeit incredibly IchiRuki in its undertones! xD

Judging by the preview, it seems Ichigo may even meet Kugo in the next episode. Something I did not expect to see happen so soon! Maybe that will be the climactic cliffhanger ending and the start of a break from the anime for a while, or a lot of filler in Kurakara town, because as far as I can see it, it won't take very many episodes to catch up to where the manga is currently at! I would have though Kubo would need more of a lead on the Fullbring arc in the manga before the anime could pick it up! D=

Any thoughts from er'body else?

Once a filler season ends, they don't jump right into the next arc the next week. It'll be a few months, just like tv shows that come out once per year. When will the next arc come out? This I'm not sure of, but it won't be next week. Besides, the substitute shinigami arc is almost over, it'll last a season, so they really do have plenty of episodes they can make. I'm curious when and how they're going to end it in the manga, besides just "soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Demonakat View Post
    Once a filler season ends, they don't jump right into the next arc the next week. It'll be a few months, just like tv shows that come out once per year. When will the next arc come out? This I'm not sure of, but it won't be next week. Besides, the substitute shinigami arc is almost over, it'll last a season, so they really do have plenty of episodes they can make. I'm curious when and how they're going to end it in the manga, besides just "soon."
    The Lost Substitute Shinigami episodes actually start in a week, on the 11th. They have never waited a few months to start a new arc, they have never even skipped a week. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-10-05 at 12:34 AM.

They need to do the Ichigo's Father backstory arc already.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The Lost Substitute Shinigami episodes actually start in a week, on the 11th. They have never waited a few months to start a new arc, they have never even skipped a week. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bleach_episodes
    Wow, that's insane. I thought it was like our tv shows seasons. This just means the Substitute Shinigami arc is going to end faster than I thought.
    But, so far they have 30ish chapters in it? I'm not sure how many exactly, so that's a decent length arc, short for a manga. It'll give a good season's worth of episodes, and then another filler season.

I'm not sure, but I think Ichigo's Father's backstory is next in the manga, or is going to be explained in the next arc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    They need to do the Ichigo's Father backstory arc already.
    I would love to finally see Isshin's backstory! Maybe we can finally see why his powers are so similar to Ichigo's and if that actually is a Captain's haori he is wearing and if so what squad he was head of! Why, do I get the feeling it would be kind of like 'How I Met Your Mother' though? You know, with the whole story of him sacrificing his powers to be with Masaki, a human, in the world of the living. Maybe it's cos Isshin looks like a very rugged version of Ted, the main character of HIMYM!

I'd also love to find out whatever the hell Grimmjow and Nel are up to! But, I guess it's baby-steps! We still have quite a few bankai to see before we get more back-stories.

People are really watching fillers? lol

Deleted
    Next week the Lost Sinigami Substitude arc will probably start, seeing how the final shot of the preview last episode showed us an image of Kugo Ginjo