Deleted

Holy Paladin, Which Trinket?

Hey guys,

I picked up the Petrified Pickled Egg the other day on my paladin and I'm unsure whether to use that or my Vibrant Alchemist Stone.

The reason I'm unsure if becausethe egg procs maybe every minute or so (it has about a 50 sec internal cd), for 10 seconds, taking my holy light down to 1.7 sec cast (with my judgement being used, no other cooldowns. Without the proc it's at 1.9) whereas with the Alchemist Stone keeps my Holy Light at a 1.8 sec cast.

So my question is, which is better to use? A steady, always there haste trinket with socket (Alchemist stone) or a minute cooldown burst of haste trinket?

Edit: If you need my armory, it's in my sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    personaly I would keep alchemist stone,when you compare those 2,you can't forget that alchemist gives haste,but also bonus for potions which is not bad regen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmar View Post
    Hey guys,

I picked up the Petrified Pickled Egg the other day on my paladin and I'm unsure whether to use that or my Vibrant Alchemist Stone.

The reason I'm unsure if becausethe egg procs maybe every minute or so (it has about a 50 sec internal cd), for 10 seconds, taking my holy light down to 1.7 sec cast (with my judgement being used, no other cooldowns. Without the proc it's at 1.9) whereas with the Alchemist Stone keeps my Holy Light at a 1.8 sec cast.

So my question is, which is better to use? A steady, always there haste trinket with socket (Alchemist stone) or a minute cooldown burst of haste trinket?

Edit: If you need my armory, it's in my sig.
    That alchemist stone is really quite strong (Especially if you make use of concentration potions during fights), as much as the throughput bonus is nice, it can't be relied on, and as such you should stick to something that provides you with more regen whilst it's working.

Deleted
    Alright, thanks for taking the time to read and reply I'll stick to the alchemist stone ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    That alchemist stone is really quite strong (Especially if you make use of concentration potions during fights), as much as the throughput bonus is nice, it can't be relied on, and as such you should stick to something that provides you with more regen whilst it's working.
    I agree with this, but I used T-doll for all my normals.
    If you have mana issues, use alchemist stone.

I didn't have mana problems so T-doll was more than enough.

You should worry about your spec first not for your trinkets, as now you're self gimping your char by not taking Crusade. Also 1/2 on enlightened judgements is enough coupled with 1/2 Blessed Life. You can take 1 point point from Improved Judgement and here's your 3/3 Crusade!