Thats how I got that points. Of course prices fluctuate and might actually be higher now. Also make sure you have good team of solid heroes, it will make everything much easier.
"Devotion" - 5 pts
- one rare miniature. Rurik, Shiro or celestial rabbit are good choices 40-60k
- one unique miniature. Get Bone Dragon 50k
- 18 random common miniature. Prices vary from 2-10k
"Fellowship" - 6 pts
- basic heroes from Nightfall are easiest to upgrade. Jin, Sousuke, Dunkoro, Koss & Melonni can be upgraded with Stolen Sunspear Armor, and you get that by defeating Guild Lords in Dajkah Inlet.
- rare pet, Black Moa was easiest for me
- Animal Companion. Create Ranger for PvP, put Charm Animal on his/hers skill bar. Go to Zaishen Menagerie Grounds and release your pet. Log on your main, and go get that wolf who will be lv 20 already.
Okay to clarify this.
Create a PvP character (it is fastest that way) that is either primary or secondary Ranger. Make sure that you have "Charm Animal" on your skillbar and head to Zaishen Menagerie Grounds on Battle Isles. There talk to NPC Emryd The Tamer - you will add lv 20 wolf on your account.
Then log on your main PvE character, again either primary or secondary ranger, and go back to Menagerie Grounds. This time talk to Wynn The Zaishen Training Captain, who will summon few lv 20 wolves for you to tame. You can then add one to your HoM as "Animal Companion".
Remember that you can change your secondary proffesion
- if you have (and you should) all 3 campagins, you can acquire M.O.X. at level 10, and add him to HoM as he is already upgraded
- other heroes are more costly, if you are impatient, just buy armor from other players. Cloths of Brotherhood should go for no higher than 5k
"Honor" - 11 pts
- 3 pts for connecting accounts
- clear all 3 campagins (not EOTN) to get 3 titles (Eternal Hero of...), Factions is obviously the fastest (13 missions).
- getting Master Reward for every mission in a campagin is of course another title
- 3 pts for any PvP title. 200 zaishen keys will net you one. Takes time but it is easiest.
"Resilience" - 5 pts
- remember that you DONT need headgear in armor set.
- easiest one to get is Ancient Armor from Bone Palace
- EOTN factions also have quite cheap sets, just get to rank 5.
- Delver armor doesnt count!
- when deciding whether to get Kurzick or Luxon armor take note of amber/jadeite market price, take one that is cheapest of course
- if you dont have a lot of money or ecto dont get Vabbian or Obsidian armor,
"Valor" - 3 pts
- finishing "War in Kryta" gives one Oppresor Weapon (10 Medals of Honor).
- for me getting one Destroyer weapon was much easier and cheaper than Tormented
Hope it helped a bit and sorry for grammar. Good luck!