Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    Essentially, how long would it take to grind those 50 points?
    After 30 you only get a title for every 5 points, so a full 50 isn't really worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    After 30 you only get a title for every 5 points, so a full 50 isn't really worth it.
    The 50 points title looks pretty damn awesome if you ask me. I'll definitely do it if the grind isn't too huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Melfeth View Post
    The 50 points title looks pretty damn awesome if you ask me. I'll definitely do it if the grind isn't too huge.
    Oh it will be huge... actually I would say it would probably take you 6 months or so if you never played the game before.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Oh it will be huge... actually I would say it would probably take you 6 months or so if you never played the game before.
    Only 6? Hell, just to farm Obsidian armor will take 6 months if you start on 0. Unless you buy all the materials you can get. Getting the titles up to max will be insane.

Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

3/30 cause i really slow :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Only 6? Hell, just to farm Obsidian armor will take 6 months if you start on 0. Unless you buy all the materials you can get. Getting the titles up to max will be insane.
    Well things have changed, you get money much easier now that you used to (Zaishen quests and stuff) but you are right 6 months is on the low side since he basically needs to get every title possible and that will probably take much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Well things have changed, you get money much easier now that you used to (Zaishen quests and stuff) but you are right 6 months is on the low side since he basically needs to get every title possible and that will probably take much longer.

Ah right.. the zaishen stuff... never was arsed to do those.. boring requests etc.

Tomoko Eternal Life, Kilik Eternal Sun, Eira Frozen Hearted, Ashara Emberlight,
    Vuug The Deceiver, Grash Gravebuilder, Asgaut Divine Soul, Lera Dreamstealer

Hey, i'm looking for tip's to get one more point (the baby chicken mini pet looks adorable :3)

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAPGIAAAAAAAA

I only have about 20 platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Hey, i'm looking for tip's to get one more point (the baby chicken mini pet looks adorable :3)

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAPGIAAAAAAAA

I only have about 20 platinum
    You can get cloth of brotherhoods for 4k or farm these yourself. With 5 you would get 1 point and that would cost you 20k or you could http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Black_Moa_Chick . Also it look like you haven't finished war in kryta as you would easily get oppressor weapon from that and get +2 points from that. Have you got your 50 free tournament points? Each account can get 50 points once which will give you 10 Z-Key that you can easily sell for 50k, there is note bottom of this page about it http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tournament_Reward_Point

Fastest way just for that 1 point with 20k to spend would be buy 5 hero armors like cloth of brotherhood.

For 20 plat you can't really get much, maybe a couple of minis but you probably have all the cheap ones already.

I would suggest you do the War in Kryta storyline, that earns you at least one Oppressor Weapon.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Ah right.. the zaishen stuff... never was arsed to do those.. boring requests etc.
    Well if you are actively playing the game as your main game you probably would be doing them, at least the bounty one if it's a world boss.

I only have nightfall :/

Is the war in kryta questline difficult to solo with hero's?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Is the war in kryta questline difficult to solo with hero's?
    It can be once you get to deal with the mursaat. Infused armor is a must.
    And careful pulling + good preparation will help a lot.

I soloed the whole war in kryta with my spirit spammer ritualist, that final quest gave me some trouble.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

just reached 40 points, and stopped now. cba about the titles anymore.

I'm at 48. Ughh the rest takes so long. Should have 49 soon once I finish procrastinating and capture all my elite skills.

I'm at 29, and am waiting on either a couple of titles or a few birthdays to get 30; gonna stop grinding there, but I'd like to get to 40 for that title. Beyond that, don't really care.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!

The Light and How to Swing It

Got 30 about a month ago, I feel like this is the greatest accomplishment I have ever achieved in a video game.

Bloodsail Admiral
    On 2 atm, haven't really grinded for any HoM rewards.

I stopped playing GW shortly after eotn came out and when HoM calculator was released, I think I was around 20ish.

I logged in and basically spent a day buying enough stuff to get me 35 for "Ghostly Hero" title in GW2 :P

currently at 28 ( or 27) seeing mmo got a new tread i installed it again , but since last time i played it i got a new computer and all my builds are deleted , kinda annoying.
    Anyone wanna get some points else together? (The Deep run , sorrows furnance DoA etc...) would be cool to have like aan mmochamp guild or somethin to help eachother get as many points as possible? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I support any punishment carried out by crossbow.