Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Hey, i'm looking for tip's to get one more point (the baby chicken mini pet looks adorable :3)

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAPGIAAAAAAAA

I only have about 20 platinum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Hey, i'm looking for tip's to get one more point (the baby chicken mini pet looks adorable :3)

http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/#page=m...AAAPGIAAAAAAAA

I only have about 20 platinum
    You can get cloth of brotherhoods for 4k or farm these yourself. With 5 you would get 1 point and that would cost you 20k or you could http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Black_Moa_Chick . Also it look like you haven't finished war in kryta as you would easily get oppressor weapon from that and get +2 points from that. Have you got your 50 free tournament points? Each account can get 50 points once which will give you 10 Z-Key that you can easily sell for 50k, there is note bottom of this page about it http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tournament_Reward_Point

Fastest way just for that 1 point with 20k to spend would be buy 5 hero armors like cloth of brotherhood.

Deleted
    I only have nightfall :/

Deleted
    Is the war in kryta questline difficult to solo with hero's?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    Is the war in kryta questline difficult to solo with hero's?
    It can be once you get to deal with the mursaat. Infused armor is a must.
    And careful pulling + good preparation will help a lot.

I soloed the whole war in kryta with my spirit spammer ritualist, that final quest gave me some trouble.

Deleted
    just reached 40 points, and stopped now. cba about the titles anymore.

I'm at 48. Ughh the rest takes so long. Should have 49 soon once I finish procrastinating and capture all my elite skills.

I'm at 29, and am waiting on either a couple of titles or a few birthdays to get 30; gonna stop grinding there, but I'd like to get to 40 for that title. Beyond that, don't really care.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got 30 about a month ago, I feel like this is the greatest accomplishment I have ever achieved in a video game.

On 2 atm, haven't really grinded for any HoM rewards.

I stopped playing GW shortly after eotn came out and when HoM calculator was released, I think I was around 20ish.

I logged in and basically spent a day buying enough stuff to get me 35 for "Ghostly Hero" title in GW2 :P

10+ Year Old Account
    currently at 28 ( or 27) seeing mmo got a new tread i installed it again , but since last time i played it i got a new computer and all my builds are deleted , kinda annoying.
    Anyone wanna get some points else together? (The Deep run , sorrows furnance DoA etc...) would be cool to have like aan mmochamp guild or somethin to help eachother get as many points as possible? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I support any punishment carried out by crossbow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    It can be once you get to deal with the mursaat. Infused armor is a must.
    And careful pulling + good preparation will help a lot.

I soloed the whole war in kryta with my spirit spammer ritualist, that final quest gave me some trouble.
    I wouldn't say it's must to have infused armor since heroes always have infused armor regardless if player have infused armor themselves. I ran War in Kryta on alt not long ago that didn't have infused armor without problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Well if you are actively playing the game as your main game you probably would be doing them, at least the bounty one if it's a world boss.
    Probably yes. But that main game part is over for about 2 years now.

yeah i hit 30/50 points just recently, the biggest thing that helped me was to use this guide

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:...ts_for_Dummies

the other thing that really helps is to do the zaishen daily's at embark beach, depending on the day you get a platinum for completing plus all the stuff that drops while doing them, then you can sell the gold z coin for 10k = 10 platinum, and then also getting war in kryta done opens up a mission called rise that you can get a platinum, 1,250 ebon vanguard points, and 5 war supplies at about 5-8 minutes a run

I'm still debating working on gwaam, and really doubt ill got for 50/50

I made about 5 or so million gold in Guild Wars via GvG and RA and bought myself to 30 points in HOM.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

10+ Year Old Account
    Should new players work on their HoM after they finish all the missions? I am only 3/50 and haven't finished any of the expansions, although I am on Hell's Precipice which is kicking my ass at the moment, so I took a break from trying it and been working on other missions in different expansions. Or are there some easy ones that you can get for your HoM before you finish everything? My character is a 20Ranger / Necro. I do not have all the heroes yet.

I'm on 4 at the moment and will have 5 once I get another Monumental Tapestry so I can add a minipet. Working towards 30 gradually. Very, very gradually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    I'm on 4 at the moment and will have 5 once I get another Monumental Tapestry so I can add a minipet. Working towards 30 gradually. Very, very gradually.
    If you need a tapestry, I can spare you one; I think I have seven lying around on a mule.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    If you need a tapestry, I can spare you one; I think I have seven lying around on a mule.
    Thanks for the offer, but I've just about finished the Northern Allies quest chain, so I'll have one shortly.

Out of curiosity, how did you manage to get so many? Do you just need 4 for your entire account, and then any earned on alts are tradeable?