Deleted

Cool EU nordic&east Thread

Hello. Now we've gotten a thread for the eu west guys so i thought why not make one for all us awesome players at EU nordic&east
    Fill this out if your tired of playing with random non-english speaking pugs(dont get me wrong some pugs can be awesome! But atleast I, and most of my friends have had loads of bad experiences with non-english speaking pugs!)

summoner name:
    class: tank/support/AD carry/AP carry/jungler/off tank
    level:
    champions i play with:
    5v5 or 3v3:
    dominion/classic:
    ranked/normal:

Here's mine
    summoner name: Abtul
    class: Everything but a carry!(jungle,tank,offtank&support)
    level:30 ^^
    champions i play with: Whichever champ the group needs aslong as it's not a carry!
    5v5 or 3v3: Both
    dominion/classic: Both
    ranked/normal: Normal!

I can only play friday, saturday& sunday tho!

Deleted
    summoner name:Farec
    class: tank/support/AD carry/AP carry/off tank, can play most classes, but i dont have many chas for ad carry
    level: 30
    champions i play with: got all 450 + 1350 champs and some 3150 (nida,morde and a few other)
    5v5 or 3v3: both, mainly 5v5
    dominion/classic: both
    ranked/normal: both
    Last edited by mmoc3c0aee489e; 2011-09-27 at 07:04 PM. Reason: removed jungler

Deleted
    summoner name: Xàs
    class: Bruiser/Support/Jungler/ AD Carry
    level: 30
    champions i play with: My main is Irelia, for support I love Janna, also like Taric, as jungler i like Amumu and as carrier i like Caitlyn. Ofc i play others too.
    5v5 or 3v3: Alot of solo's but also 5v5.
    dominion/classic: Both
    ranked/normal: More ranked

Deleted
    We now have a thread dedicated to keeping track of everyone who is looking for people to play with split into 3 categories and with summoner level, I'll make sure to add you guys in there if that hasn't been done.