Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexrex View Post
    And, because wow does not have ANY form of Dynamic event system, WoW is a completely stagnant and status quo world, whereas GW2 is in constant motion, moving from one part of a chain to another, and theres more than one even chain at work at all times for every zone.
    Yeah, I kinda said that in the loading screen thread.

Really. I've said that so many times I'm quite annoyed when people bring up issue with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

I'll revisit this thread when I play it. Until then I am nothing but excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    There aren't a whole lot of underwater combat vids but...

As for the lack of holy trinity, there aren't a whole lot of group gameplay vids due to the nature of the demos but...
    Thx for linking vids mate But I have seen everything I can about GW2 so far and it's still hard to get a feel of underwater combat when you haven't had the change to get your hands on the game. And about the trinity. I still kind a want to see how it plays aout before forming an opinion on it Looking forward to the game and to try it out.

Can we lock this thread? It was originally intended for GW2 fans to talk honestly about things they don't like in the game, but it's becoming nothing but a place for people who have stumbled in from Wow general to make ignorant "I don't like this game at all" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Can we lock this thread? It was originally intended for GW2 fans to talk honestly about things they don't like in the game, but it's becoming nothing but a place for people who have stumbled in from Wow general to make ignorant "I don't like this game at all" posts.
    Agreed. I think it's about run its course. And if any more comments like that are posted then there's bound to be flaming. That's how it always ends.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Agreed. I think it's about run its course. And if any more comments like that are posted then there's bound to be flaming. That's how it always ends.
    Wouldn't be so bad if people actually read the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Agreed. Like the thread in the other forum, we're just recycling the same comments over and over again. And there heat is rising in here.

Closed.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net