Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Hello

Konvict Gaming is a European community of gamers that plays all sorts of games ranging from APB to WarZ to World of Warcraft and now also League Of Legends
    we are a mature group of gamers that have experience in alot of games , which now we are trying to make League of Legends one of. Our clan has been around for about 3 years and we plan to stay alive for plenty more.

Since we are a EU based clan we play on the EU West Server, if you're not level 30 don't worry
    there is always space for the lower levels. We can even help you become level 30.

what we are looking for is a group of players that can say they enjoy each others company ingame and on TS3
    we will most likely play Casual and Ranked matches of course, and once we got the chemistry of a team we can set up some teams. Our overall aim is to get a big, active and social clan/community within LoL that plays together. Which will then allow people to build relationships with other players to eventually make ranked teams, hopefully at different levels so we can all help each other out to become better players overall.

Also we are willing to help teams that are already playing together that want to be apart of something bigger. We can help you with this as we can provide, support, TS3, website and loads more.

If you would like to join us, all we ask is for you to visit www.konvictgaming.co.uk and fill out our application form in our forums.
    We ask you are 16+. Have a mic and use Teamspeak 3 (we have an unlimited slot TS3) If you have any other questions feel free to add me on LoL @ KG Dead Serious or join our TS3 server.

Hope to see you there soon!

Regards

-Konvict Gaming

EU West player currently Gold 2 (working promotion)

IGN: Envyious

Looking for a casual team to play with, would be nice to have gold across all brackets, as well as another group of people to play with.
    Main roles are Mid and ADC, can play support as well, though i'd prefer not to jungle or top lane.
    Look up my Lolking for stats, feel free to add me if anyone ever wants to play a game!
    I'm a serious but fun player, fine with having a joke or receiving criticism (quiet like a good laugh in games, good sense of humor). I do not flame or rage, and I will not tolerate it, from my own team or enemy, toxic people can go sit in a corner.

2 people LF 5s team. I can play mostly top, can jungle but not as well as I can top lane. Other person can AP mid or ADC, but better with AP mid. (Top champs: Lee Sin, Zed, Akali, Singed, still trying to learn others. Jungle with Lee Sin, Udyr, Zed, Amumu, Dr Mundo ... Buddy's champs in mid: Anivia, Ryze, Ahri; ADC: Ezreal, Draven, Ashe). We don't play much ranked, but play scrims with friends against others quite a bit, our friends are mostly high silver to low gold, we typically do well but not enough to carry 2v5.

edit: NA

LFG, really good player, trust me, just inv me ;D

Summoner : Rylyk
    Position: Top>Mid>Jungle>ADC>Support
    Champs you enjoy playing: Wukong, Cassiopeia, Lee Sin, Ashe, Blitzcrank
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, My name is Josue Sanchez. I am 19 years old and I live in Sacramento, California. I would love to play for a team for League of Legends. I'm not the best player but I do learn from my mistakes and I always accept constructive criticism from those who are willing to teach me a few things. Hopefully you take note on this message and get back to me whenever you can.

Summoner : Rylyk
    Position: Top>Mid>Jungle>ADC>Support
    Champs you enjoy playing: Wukong, Cassiopeia, Lee Sin, Ashe, Blitzcrank
    Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Important information:
    Server: EUW
    Timezone: CET

-------------------------------------
    Hello, I'm a dutch 18 year old student. I'm looking for players to form a ranked team.
    In the day i have highschool so i'd like to play those ranked games more in the evening (CET).

I want slightly competetive players but no flamers or people who ragequit.
    I want a team that has respect for eatchother and can handle a lose.

I'm learning out of my faults and try to improve.
    Lane: Mid > Top > ADC > Supp > Jungle

PM me at MMO-champion if you're intrested :)

EUW

Relatively new to LOL (Only hit 30 recently) but quite experienced with the genre by playing HON for years.
    At the moment in Silver IV and I would very much like to get to gold.

Lane: Whatever the team needs, but lacking in runes still (got runes for Fiddle and Hecarim + whatever the combination may work for)

PM me here if I have somehow, with my exceptionally bad "application" caught your attention.

Btw; got skype, mumble, vent and teamspeak, working mic, etc..

---
    Update:

Gold V in solo Q
    Prefer supp (Zyra, Sona, Nami, Leona)
    Last edited by Filth the Warlock; 2013-10-25 at 04:16 PM.

Hey
    I'm from sweden and 24 years old and i play on west. Started to play around 2010. I'm looking for a ranked 5v5 team. I play a lot of different champions and rolls.

Champions i play:

- Top = Poppy,Fiora,Irelia, Riven
    - Mid = Annie and Nidalee
    - AD Carry = Vayne and Ashe
    - Support = Sona and Lulu
    - Jungle = Volibear (Done a bit jungle with him but its my weak roll)

Message me on MMO-champ if you want me for your team.

Treehouse Gaming | Multi-Gaming Clan recruiting Eu players|

Treehouse Gaming

THG is now recruiting for their newly started LoL Campaign.
    We run other games within the clan aswell, such as: DayZ, Arma 2 Wasteland, War Thunder, Battlefield 3 & 4, CoD Series and much much more. We are a fairly young clan but we are growing pretty fast. Want to join a clan that hosts in-game tournaments with RP and Gear prizes? Then why not join us and become some of the first players to join, you dont need to be level 30 to join we gladly accept new players to the game aswell We also have a forum where we post all event information, guides and some other helpful things. Members can also post threads and get other players play with.

Still having doubts? Then visit our website and have a look around: treehousegamingclan.guildlaunch.com

Or just join us on ts and play a game to try it out:
    eurots5.gameservers.com:9246

Hope to see you in the Fields of Justice!

Alexxnio

Fever Clan Recruiting!

Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members; in part this means we require players be respectful to one another, and it also means we do not tolerate trolls and cheaters.

Also as a Fever member, you can earn Fever Coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and a few other ways. You can use the coins in the Fever shop to trade for Beta keys, some auctions on Steam games and other options in the store!

Requirements:
    Age 16 or older
    Have a mic

Other than League of Legends:
    Rust
    Battlefield 4
    Counterstrike: Global Offensive
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Dota 2
    Smite
    DayZ
    Starcraft 2
    Path of Exile
    Many others...

We have a large group of LoL members that are always playing. These members range from all ranks of solo queue. There are a few teams that people can join as well. During our peak hours, we have 25+ people playing LoL in TS and there are always tons of people in the chat which is |Fever| if you would like to check it out.

If you think that we are what you are looking for, check us out at FeverClan Forums or join us on teamspeak: ts.feverclan.com

If you have any further questions, feel free to respond here or add me on steam: TheYoung0ne Hopefully we will see you around!

Thanks,
    TheYoung0ne

Fever Clan Recruiting!

Fever Clan Recruiting!

Fever Clan is a multi-gaming clan for casual and competitive players alike. We strive to provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for all of our members; in part this means we require players be respectful to one another, and it also means we do not tolerate trolls and cheaters.

Also as a Fever member, you can earn Fever Coins for attending game nights, posting on forums, recruiting new members, and a few other ways. You can use the coins in the Fever shop to trade for Beta keys, some auctions on Steam games and other options in the store!

Requirements:
    Age 16 or older
    Have a mic

Other than League of Legends:
    Rust
    Battlefield 4
    Counterstrike: Global Offensive
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Dota 2
    Smite
    DayZ
    Starcraft 2
    Path of Exile
    Many others...

We have a large group of LoL members that are always playing. These members range from all ranks of solo queue. There are a few teams that people can join as well. During our peak hours, we have 25+ people playing LoL in TS and there are always tons of people in the chat which is |Fever| if you would like to check it out.

If you think that we are what you are looking for, check us out at Feverclan Forums or join us on teamspeak: ts.feverclan.com

If you have any further questions, feel free to respond here!
    I hope to see you all in feverclan!

division: diamond II season 3

top: Lee sin, jax, poppy, darius
    mid: veigar, leblanc, nidalee
    bot: caitlyn, jinx, lucian (ADC)
    jungle: nocturne, lee sin, master yi

Can play any champ, but I prefer these. I do not play support.

Going for challenger this season and we need 2 more players (diamond experience required). PM me with relevant info.
    Last edited by nightstalkerr; 2014-01-20 at 02:40 PM.

Wireless Gaming is recruiting

Wireless Gaming - EUW

Wireless Gaming is a multi-gaming community and a community that is focused on our members having as much fun as they can with their gaming experience in a mature respectful atmosphere. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games from Minecraft to League of Legends and are always open to try new games. In our forum we provide many gaming discussions as well as general chitchat. We regularly host mini events within the community such as in-house and ARAM games. We hosting larger events and tournaments so keep your eyes peeled if you want to have some fun with us!

Games where we active in:
    • League of legends
    • Hearthstone
    • Minecraft
    • WoW
    • CS:GO
    • Other Games!

What can we offer?
    • A fun relaxed environment to play games with your friends.
    • A unique group of people with a very special sense of humour.
    • TeamSpeak server (We are a total "mad bunch" that likes to have fun and alot of laughs which usually involves our TeamSpeak)
    • A working website, with active forums
    • Clan events, scrimmages & tournaments
    • A active minecraft server

What are we looking for?
    • Players of 18 or older.
    • Active Players (For us to judge this, it is a must that the new recruit joins our TeamSpeak as often as possible, before we can even think about a full membership!)
    • Friendly and teamplayers

Interested in joining? Take a look at our website.
    wireless-gaming.net

Deciding to join us? Follow this link. Make sure to be registered at our website first.
    wireless-gaming.net/divisions

Hoping that we may welcome you soon within our clan!
    - The WG Staff