Unable to connect to server

Hello MMO-champion, I'll try to make it short.

Since the last patch that came 10 days ago I can't play LoL anymore. Error: "Unable to connect to the server. If you have firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation". It happens before loading screen but after you pick a champion.

For the first 2 days I tried literally everything that was suggested on forums and nothing worked. Interesting thing is that players from Australia have the same issue and it started on the same day, however, I'm from Europe (eune server) and it doesn't seem to be affecting other players here.

There is only ONE solution that worked for me which is "Private tunnel" program. Now, I'm not sure what it does exactly but it allows my internet connection to connect through some other server in another country. Problem is, I only get 100 mb for free (which is enough for 4-5 games) and i have to pay for more.

I contacted Riot's customer service, after a day he redirected me to their technical support team, which was 6 days ago, but I haven't heard from them at all since then.

I'm not sure what to do now, i guess it would help if i can find a program that does the same thing as Private tunnel but one that is free. That way i will be able to play until Riot can fix this.

Thanks

Question: have you been bumping your ticket in the meanwhile?

Because doing so puts it back to the end of the line (it treats it as a new ticket, for some dumb, counter intuitive reason).

Try https://www.softether.org/3-screens/2.vpnclient , it is free so you can play as much as you want until Riot helps you.

Also, have you tried to forward some ports for League?

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Question: have you been bumping your ticket in the meanwhile?

Because doing so puts it back to the end of the line (it treats it as a new ticket, for some dumb, counter intuitive reason).
    Once, 2 days ago :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wesneed View Post
    Try https://www.softether.org/3-screens/2.vpnclient , it is free so you can play as much as you want until Riot helps you.

Also, have you tried to forward some ports for League?
    It works! I don't know how to thank you enough, i can finally play again
    One more question please, is it safe to browse internet while I'm connected to other server? I mean, is there a higher chance to get a virus or something like that?