Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

League of Legends Team Recruitment Thread!

Post all your team's info (what type of players/roles you're looking for, ELO, Dominion/standard LoL, etc) here! I'll update this OP with info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lookin for an Aus/Oceanic Team (that's like early AM US time).

Sick of playing with bads in Dominion.

I usually play Veigar, occasionally Yi

I would be down to join a US team of some sort. Pretty casual but love the game.

Play mostly lux or rammus.

I'm going to reserve this space now, but I will still accept PM's. I'm waiting on some people I know to respond before I open up recruitment for the team.

Team: POMF
    Members:

The main point of this team is flexibility. I don't want a team with 5 people who play the same roles with the same 2-3 champs over and over again. I want a team of 5 people who can pick a champ that functions well against the enemy team while still performing their role with skill. You may be good with Sona, but if the enemy team has some bruisers, and we want, say Taric, I don't want you to play Taric if you aren't good with him. Each member MUST be skilled with several roles, and must have rune and mastery pages for each role (rune pages can be generalized since they are expensive, but having 1 or 2 rune pages is pushing it). You don't have to know how to play every role, but at least 3 are required.

With that being said, I don't mind if you prefer to play, say, Brand as our AP nuke. Having a favorite champ/role is fine (I love solo top GP, for example) and will be taken in consideration, but every champ does not work for every game (Except Lee Sin... the leed singa goes with everything). Being able to pass up on your favorite champ/role because another team member knows a better champ for the situation better is the corner stone of this team.

Also: Team members get cookies. Cookies are good.
    It's not just me, it's ALL rets. Join the ret MS club, get bitches, get money, get nerfed.
    It takes idiots to do cool things. That's why they're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hj0j0 View Post
    I'm going to reserve this space now, but I will still accept PM's. I'm waiting on some people I know to respond before I open up recruitment for the team.

Team: POMF
    Members:

The main point of this team is flexibility. I don't want a team with 5 people who play the same roles with the same 2-3 champs over and over again. I want a team of 5 people who can pick a champ that functions well against the enemy team while still performing their role with skill. You may be good with Sona, but if the enemy team has some bruisers, and we want, say Taric, I don't want you to play Taric if you aren't good with him. Each member MUST be skilled with several roles, and must have rune and mastery pages for each role (rune pages can be generalized since they are expensive, but having 1 or 2 rune pages is pushing it). You don't have to know how to play every role, but at least 3 are required.

With that being said, I don't mind if you prefer to play, say, Brand as our AP nuke. Having a favorite champ/role is fine (I love solo top GP, for example) and will be taken in consideration, but every champ does not work for every game (Except Lee Sin... the leed singa goes with everything). Being able to pass up on your favorite champ/role because another team member knows a better champ for the situation better is the corner stone of this team.

Also: Team members get cookies. Cookies are good.
    I can't really send you a PM because i need more then 10post so i'll just leave you a msg here.
    My friend and I are interested in join your team. We've been looking for a serious 5s team for a while now but haven't had any luck.

In game name is Roxino. I mainly play AP Carries, can play AD carries, support, and top laners/bruisers.
    My friend is iKingBeastMode, mainly plays junglers(every possible jungler,) can play top laners/bruisers, and AD Carries.

Add me if you are interested and we can do some practice games.

I'm looking for a team to join or at least. Few more people to play some matches with on a regular basis. I'm currently only level 18 and have onle one game experience as far as PvP goes. I have been playing intermediate difficulty pretty much only but I'm ready to start getting serious and could use some buddies to play with. Reply via in game or to this post. My summoner name is " Functuay " and I'm online from 3pm-midnight Eastern time and sometimes later. Really hope to hear from someone soon, thanks for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    'Ello, my name is Xaenne. Been playin' since the closed beta, I have. I play literally everyone, as I own all but Cassiopeia, Maokai, and Heimerdinger, but still manage them well too. I mostly play a solo top Irelia, support Taric, jungling Olaf, AP Nid, etc (you get the idea). I've not yet found a team, but I am looking for one. North American servers; just send me a PM here or a tell if I'm on (usually between noon to 10 pm, eastern time; I also do extreme early morning like 3 am - 10 am, but that's a different story ;P).
    Too many classes, too little time. Completionist yet lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Howdy folks! Im a North American player, had an ELO of 1335 as my highest last season, and ended it off with a 1256.
    I casually play Amumu/Olaf Tank ( i jungle tank )
    On top of these 2 ^ . I jungle Shaco and im fairly experienced with him.
    I can support Karma or Sona.
    My fav ad carries are MF and Cait.
    I usually AP as Orianna, Brand, Morgana or Gragas
    As for ad melee, i really only play shaco and trynd.

I do share an account with my brother though, so we would have to communicate 100% over whatever voice chat we use in able to insure its me ( not really a huge deal in my eyes. )

Im a pretty nice guy, consider myself an okay player, and i like to have fun and Win.
    Im Maerach.

Deleted
    EuWest player here, looking for a decent team. Im willing to play both dominion and classic. dont really care tbh.
    I play pretty much every role but from most fun/best to least fun/worst roles would be AP carry > Solo top > AD carry > jungler > support > tank.
    My favorites are Anivia, Brand or Swain for AP carries, Renekton, Cho'Gath or Lee Sin for solo top, Kogmaw, Ezreal or Vayne for AD carry, WW, noc and trundle for jungler, janna and taric as support. and amumu or malphite as tanks. My solo elo in last season was about 1250-1300, but. lets say elo hell does exist :P

Summoner name is Renekten (original i know right!)

Deleted
    Me and my friend have been searching for a group for a long time, i hope we can join. Anyways, I can play any role but i main junglers, mages and tanks.
    My specialities are (in order)
    1. Lux
    2. Jungle AD Xin Zhao (I recently got a 2v5 Pentakill, i can send you the Lolreplay file)
    3. Jungle or Toplane or Roam or botlane support Malphite
    4. AP/AD/MDPS Twisted Fate (I have got 42-12 on mid ap tf)
    5. Toplane tank Shen
    6. Support Karma. I have these "phases" of playing champions, so i have a widespread of champions under my belt and a lot of knowledge because of this. I have been playing since beta and i really love this game. Only downfall is i cant play until i get a new PC (my old one has
    bad USB ports so my mouse is screwed). One downfall is that my parents have banned from playing LoL except on Saturdays, they can
    make "special occasions" though.

My friend has unfortunately only been playing for about a year now so he has quite a bit less practice but he is very good on a select few
    champs. In order of his skill (My opinion)
    1. Toplane solo or Botlane with a support Trynd (he got 48-12 a while ago in ranked )
    2. Katarina Mid
    3. Mordekaiser Toplane
    4. Nidalee toplane
    That's about it...
    Last edited by mmoca0a2711b57; 2011-10-13 at 05:01 PM.

Hey, I'm just looking for anyone who might want to play games on the NA servers. I'm lvl 30 with all but 10 of the champs. I play pretty much anything, my current favorites are support and jungle. I've been playing a lot of Dominion currently but I would be down to add some people to my friends list to get into regulars or ranked. I am currently unrated due to the fact that I have really only been played dominion recently.

Summoner name is VVarcraft, feel free to friend me and invite me to a game sometime.

Looking for a team on EU WEST. for normal/ranked summoners rift.

Im primarily a jungler ( nocturne , udyr , jarvan , lee sin ) but i can play a very decent solo top ( nasus , gp ) or mid (morgana)

I am looking for an Oceanic/Aussie team. Preferably you are mediocre or amazing + patient. Because I will make you question everything you thought you knew about common sense.

That being said, I can play a decent soraka, slightly less decent taric, and I'm getting decent at ad jungle sion and ap cho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted

Looking 3v3 partner!

Good evening.

Me and a friend of mine are looking for a decent LoL player that is intrested in 3v3 ranked matches.
    We cant find the right fit for our last member, and we were hoping to find someone here
    Any rating or w/l is not really nessecary just prove you understand the game a bit and have fun playing it meanwhile.

We play on EU West servers.
    Please have skype and a working mic, that will be a amazing bonus. Communication is key :P
    Ill be reading this post again tomorrow.

Thanks for reading and good luck

I'm looking for people on the East Coast US.
    I do Summoners rift rank. elo is pretty fresh tbh, sitting at about 1200.
    I play just about anything, I have most champs and can play almost all of them fairly well.
    Lately I've been enjoying solo top (ahri, nasus, sion, rumble, yorick) or mid.
    I can also jungle fairly well.

send me a msg for more info (like availability and what not)

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking for a ranked 5on5 team on EU-West to join. My summoner name is Ohnomnomnom and I'm looking for a team that plays casually whilst attaining decent rating. I got my gold border in S1 and this season im playing a bit more ranked and managed to my rating up to 1752 while soloqueing thusfar.

Heroes I play in ranked games:
    -Riven solotop / jungle
    -Vayne/Cait/Graves AD carry
    -Shen jungle
    -Amumu jungle

I know my way around with veigar, ahri mid and alistar, soraka as support aswell, however those are not the roles I enjoy most. Also I'm working on playing Galio and Malphite on toplane, countering either AP or AD heroes respectively, however Riven is currently simply too strong right now not to play her instead. The above heroes are just what I play most because they work well in soloranked games, but if your team needs a specific hero for their comp, I don't mind practicing that hero.
    I'm hoping to find a team with good individual players and good teamwork, preferably with voice communication. Nationality of the team is not really an issue as long as english is spoken(which I speak fluently). If you think I could fit well within your team, please don't hesitate to add me on LoL for a chat. I'm also currently without a solo-queue partner, if someone would like to do some duo-ranked games, I'd be interested in that too.

Although I know there's a specific forum for this on the LoLforums aswell, I figured that I had a better chance at finding people with the same interests in here.

Cheers for reading and happy holidays, Ohnomnomnom

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey i play Nocturne Top/jungler LF a 5v5 or 3v3 reg LoL (3v3 preferred) Im relitivley new to the game, played about 20 matches total. Lvl 7, i'm pretty decent (dota vet) Just looking for a team to learn with & hopefully do well.

Dozar is the name , on North America

Deleted
    FKITBAYLIFE - EU-W - Looking for a 5th - Jungler.

We're a group of guys who, as 4, have played together for a long time. The trouble we've had as a team, is finding a 5th member who can play when required, and plays a lot.
    As the title suggests we're looking for a jungler. I will expand on this, and say we're looking for a smart, aggressive jungler. This seems like common sense, but a lot of junglers do not understand the shifting meta currently. Someone who is smart with counter-jungling, and keeping the enemy buffs timed. We have good communication between top and middle lane, so taking buffs will never be a problem, if you're correctly positioned.

Champions we like to abuse in the jungle: Shyvana, Gangplank, LeeSin, Rammus. If we're going for a very aggressive strat, we'd like you to be proficient in at least 3 of these (So you/we don't get banned out). Our other "playstyle" is the poke, and anti-engage. Being able to play Trundle and Maokai would be fantastic for this.

It seems like a steep order, but, if you think you can handle it, or think you can learn these champions in a relatively short time, then, send me a PM on the forums.

About us:
    StylesClashv3 - Top laner. Highest Elo this season: 1500 (9-0)
    Kailoq - Solo mid. Highest Elo this season: N/A (not played ranked yet)
    Ser4ph - AD Bottom. Highest Elo this season Elo: 1576
    Mic585 - Support. Highest Elo this season: N/A (not played ranked)

These numbers seem relatively low for elo, but I can assure that these guys are 1800+ playstyle. We've just not wanted to hit ranked soloqueue, and practice together as 4.

Snuspusen EUW here !
    If you want a top soloer like: Yorick, Irelia, Nasus? You found the right top soloer
    Want a jungler? Skarner, Nocturne, Yorick ? Im here !
    Want a midlaner? Cassiopeia (main midder) Stun QWEEEEEEE dead.
    anyways, im looking for a team who wants to do ranked and get their elo up etc. Im at 1.1k (well was at 1.350) and went down to 1.1k cus of east players who were trolling and west is also trolling, leaving, afking, feeding. So, if you want to know more about me (at lol), add SnuspusEn (or snuspusen) at EU-WEST.

Hello,

I'm looking for a ranked 5on5 team on US-East to join. My summoner name is Shockswift and I'm looking for a team that plays casually whilst attaining decent rating.

Heroes I play in ranked games:
    -Top = Ireliea, Sion
    -Mid = Annie, Ryze
    -AD Carry = Tristana
    -Support = Taric, Soraka
    -Jungle = Amumu, Warwick, Shaco

I am also interested in having a DUO partner for ranked quees.
    So please message me on MMO-champ or add me in-game. Thank you.