Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Marauder Clan Recruiting!!

We are looking to grow our league of legends group. Its not necessarily a team but we are defenitly trying to get to that as our goal. But for now we are looking for members who are mature and are willing to train and teach and grow with us. If you have any questions feel free to join our teamspeak and look for the league of legends channel and I (Vind3x) will assist you. Thanks!

(marauderclan.typefrag.com) Teamspeak

7+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, this is a fun thread! Thank god it exists ^^
    I'm actually recruiting for a EUNE ranked team! I even made this big big post about it on the official forums, didn't think I'd find something helpful to that cause here haha.
    Here's the whole big wall-of-text of a recruitment post!! If this breaks the community rules for post length, feel free to tell me and I'll take it down, I guess!

Hello hello!! I'm building a ranked team on the EUNE server, though there's a few requirements I'd like applicants to follow, and a few roles I'd like for you to fill specifically! I also have a few things planned out, so if you don't think you'll be able to keep up, please reconsider applying in the first place!

Also, even though it's not very long by some standards, the following will still be a wall of text! So read at your own risk!

Now, as for the roles, I want everyone to have a main role/lane they main, and a secondary role/lane they can decently play! And it's always okay to have a main champion- you're more or less supposed to, but please don't apply if you can only specifically play one champion. They might get banned in the draft pick and you'd be dead weight, I'm super sorry! So these are the roles I'd be looking for!
    A top laner! A jungler!
    An ADC! A support!

I'll be playing mid, and I can decently play support or an ADC, though the latter is something I'm still getting used to.

Now, here's what I'd be looking for in you, aside from your role!
    1: Have a lot of free time! About 2-3 hours a day! It's always okay to miss out on some days, even weeks, but I'm looking to build an active team, and I'd prefer the people on the team to be ones who have a love for the game and who wanna improve their skills, and synergy!!

2: We'd be practicing for the entire pre-season and for the first two to three weeks of the official season, just to get a grip on each other's playstyles!

3: I'm Silver 3, and I have little experience with ranked games. I've never played a ranked game outside of my provisionals- last season, I got immediately placed in Silver 2, and I dropped to Silver 3 this season! This is because solo queue makes me very nervous, and I'm honestly scared to death of exploring it by myself! I'd prefer it if you were in Bronze/Silver/Gold, ranging from Bronze 1 to Gold 3! *

The reason behind this being that anyone above Gold 3 will have a lot of experience by themselves, and might get upset with the others' lack of skill, and they also may unbalance the gameplay- carrying us to victory nearly every time! I want a team that'll help each individual grow personally, and that'll help each member work on their teamwork. Teamwork is the most important aspect of this whole game, whether you like it or not! And we can't always rely on one player and be clueless without them. I won't be accepting anything below Bronze 1 because this player may not be particularly skilled, though if you're below that and would still like to apply, I'd love to help you out to learn more!
    4, and perhaps the most important to me personally; Be friendly. I don't want a team full of people who hate each others' guts. If your carry takes the kill, they didn't mean it, and if they did, they definitely set you back 150G, but that gold might go towards something like a Mikael's Crucible, which is gonna save you plenty times. If a fellow teammate makes a mistake- if someone isn't warding or buying purple wards now that they're as cheap as regular ones were, or if you think something in their build is wonky/doesn't look right, just tell them nicely! We're here to get better together, and to improve our team work and individual play and understanding of the game. Ask your jungler for a gank, don't expect them to have full and absolute map awareness at all times. Should a jungler have absolute map awareness? Yes! But, again, that's why we're here- we wanna help everyone learn and we eventually wanna get somewhere!

And this one isn't a requirement, but I'd like for us to become friends. Doing that will remove some level of peer pressure, will make you more comfortable around your teammates, and so on. If you are especially rude to your team, you'll be kicked out. I don't want any racial slurs, nobody should be calling each other a noob (let's face it, we all were at some point!), no insults (except if they're an inside joke or something), just be fair towards each other!!

Now, as to the plans- as I've said, we'll be playing and practicing a lot. From eight in the evening to midnight would be the most desirable, but we can work out a schedule once we're all set! We're going to be testing out the synergy we have between our mains, the best interactions we could have with each other's abilities, so on and so forth. Also, if you'd like to try a new champion to fit your role, or if you'd like to switch with someone for practicing, it's fine! Of course, we'll be testing at least two or three new champions each! They might have to vary in playstyles, so be aware of that. The purpose of this is for counter-picking, which is definitely gonna be important later on.

I think that's it, yeah! Now, you're going to have to apply with:
    1: Your Summoner Name.
    2: A basic introduction of yourself.
    3: Which role you'd like to play, and which role you can fill in case of an emergency.
    4: Your main champion, and the champions you'd like to learn to play.
    5: Your Skype account. Not having one is okay, but sooner or later, we will need to teamchat, especially if we get to Platinum, and so be prepared for that. Or we could use teamspeak, up to everyone else.

LOOKING FOR 3v3 people NA sever
    hello imm looking for active simi serious players to start a 3v3 ranked team for fun.
    not looking for anything crazy just good people for somem good games and good teamwork.
    my ign is SKT grimz (im a fanboy so yeah hate it) add me if you want to join and we can work together and make a great team
    i play mostly adc bbut i can do whatever so im looking for whatever.i jungle main would be nice and someone who likes ap mages or taanks for the team fights.
    bbut like i said i ca do anything so you can too.

Revolution of Gaming (RoG) is a gaming community that has been around since 2008. You can create an account for free. After creating an account and confirming your email you can then join a brigade, though it is not required.

We currently have a brigade for League of Legends, called Demacia Brigade, that is recruiting and accepting all members! Our community and brigades go by a military-like rank structure, giving our members the fun challenge of "ranking up" in their brigade and our community as a whole. The only requirement of joining and remaining in a brigade is that you stay active on our forums (get online at LEAST once every week or two, more is recommended), and that you have a working headset/mic (exceptions can be made for PC players).

Other than brigades and the rank structure, our community offers members various other perks. We have "teams" within our community: the graphics team, event staff, media team and recruitment team. Any member is free to apply to any or all of these teams once they meet the requirements. We also have our own community TeamSpeak Server that all members are free to join and use as they please.

So, come check us out and see what it's like! Creating an account does NOT mean that you have to join a brigade or anything, you can simply browse the forums and chat with other members if you wish. Please use me as your referrer, my username on our community website is RoG Asteria SG. For more information and our community website feel free to message me or contact me on Skype at MrsA218. Thanks!

Deleted
    I'm looking for an active group to play on EUW. I recently picked it up again, account is lvl 24 so I'm nowhere near playing ranked.
    I prefer new players to learn to game together. Or people that don't mind teaching (and don't rage). I played a lot of smite if that means anything.
    IGN: HexaDroid or send pm here

Deleted
    psst

Are you looking for something more than your average poro?

With coming to this thread, you naturally ask yourself, what is HoA?

HoA is a international gaming community in which one can find a active, friendly environment to socialize in. HoA believes that good company is central to how we play our games. We value community, and TeamSpeak is the hub for all our online activity - gaming-related or not. Horsemen stay in touch over Skype groups and forums when we are not on TS. We welcome mature players of all experience, ages, races, and sizes. HoA members and administration are actively looking to grow the community and improve our experience. Don't worry, we don't bite!

Competitive
    While being competitive is not our reason for existing, it is a drive we share with many. We have had many teams over the years, some even in the pro-scene, and have had Dynamic Queue game after game after game lately. We help people learn if they want it, and strive to learn and do the best we can when we are serious even as we laugh.

Casual
    When we aren't serious enough as to win, we lay back and chill. We have regular events designed to expand the variety of games we play and have tournaments, card games, and kareoke at times when people so want it. Just the other day we actually did ranked games with chipmunk voices! It was so stupid! xD

TL;DR
    We have a secure, private club in-game.
    We have a very active memberbase.
    We provide regular events.
    We provide spontaneous events.
    We provide daily games sessions across many different games.
    We provide daily Dynamic Queue and members for teams.
    We provide a well-used, private Teamspeak server.
    We seek to provide a fun, safe haven from the flamers and trolls of the internet!
    We expect you to act in a nice and friendly manner.
    We expect you to follow our activity standards on TeamSpeak, the forum and in-game.
    Most important of all have fun and enjoy yourself.

So, having read all this you're probably wondering where you can find us and how to contact us. Wonder no more!, Here is all you need:
    Our website is found at http://www.clan-hoa.com/ and our application form can be found athttp://www.join.clan-hoa.com/
    You're also quite welcome to ask anything you like in this thread!

Contact Information --

Ancient (League of Legends Leader)
    Summoner Name: HoA Ancient

Go ahead, we’re waiting.

Hey everyone! Just a reminder that Revolution of Gaming (RoG) is still recruiting for League of Legends and has a TON of available positions for new members in our LoL Brigade (Demacia Brigade)! So come check us out at rogcommunity.com. All members are accepted regardless of skill, timezone, etc. We offer our members a lot of great things, as I mentioned in my first post here.

These are things such as:
    *Military-like Rank Structure (within brigades)
    *Opportunity to create your own brigade with enough interest
    *Community-wide Game Nights/Events
    *Brigade-specific Game Nights/Events
    *Active Community Forums
    *Forum-Based Games
    *Wide Variety of Forum Topics
    *Community "Teams" (Graphics, Events, Recruitment, Media)
    *200+ Members in our Community
    *And so much more!

RoG Wants YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by RoG Asteria View Post
    Revolution of Gaming (RoG) is a gaming community that has been around since 2008. You can create an account for free. After creating an account and confirming your email you can then join a brigade, though it is not required.

We currently have a brigade for League of Legends, called Demacia Brigade, that is recruiting and accepting all members! Our community and brigades go by a military-like rank structure, giving our members the fun challenge of "ranking up" in their brigade and our community as a whole. The only requirement of joining and remaining in a brigade is that you stay active on our forums (get online at LEAST once every week or two, more is recommended), and that you have a working headset/mic (exceptions can be made for PC players).

Other than brigades and the rank structure, our community offers members various other perks. We have "teams" within our community: the graphics team, event staff, media team and recruitment team. Any member is free to apply to any or all of these teams once they meet the requirements. We also have our own community TeamSpeak Server that all members are free to join and use as they please.

So, come check us out and see what it's like! Creating an account does NOT mean that you have to join a brigade or anything, you can simply browse the forums and chat with other members if you wish. Please use me as your referrer, my username on our community website is RoG Asteria SG. For more information and our community website feel free to message me or contact me on Skype at MrsA218. Thanks!
    We are still recruiting and accepting all members! Don't forget to look us up at rogcommunity.com and sign-up! You can join Demacia brigade from there

Deleted
    We are still recruiting and accepting all members! Don't forget to look us up at rogcommunity.com and sign-up! You can join Demacia brigade from there
    You might want to avoid setting a precedent that this is allowed before you cause a mass spam of people just sitting here and quoting. Just let your post work for itself.

RoG and Demacia are still recruiting and accepting all members! Only requirement is that you're not already in a gaming community/clan and can stay active on our forums! so come check us out at rogcommunity.com!

Cool Winter Clan is looking for members [NA] [EU]

Thank you for your interest in joining Winter.

Who Am I: My name el_cheezy#2065, I am a Captain for Winter, and we are looking for some new members that are interested in playing League of Legends.

We are a growing community looking for players of all skill level. If you want to just come and play in a relaxed non toxic environment check us out. discord. gg/ wJ3C9ZM

Who We Are:

We are a family. A community of like-minded gamers across every platform from PC to TableTop.

We transcend barriers and bring people together. With over 10,000 people calling Winter home we have a place for almost everyone.

Who We Are Not:

We are not a home for toxicity. For this reason we avoid having any sponsors or dealing with eSports. We encourage friendly competition and each game differs in its approach to fulfilling that competitive itch.

Rules:

Winter is a mature community. Some discussions may not be suitable or appropriate for younger children therefore we ask that you be 16+.Names must be ASCII characters only, also any abbreviation for personal advertising is not allowed. (i.e TTV or YT)Keep public comments and discussions constructive and positive. If topics seem inappropriate for public discussion please move it to a DM.

This is a SFW (safe for work) place, so please keep general content appropriate.

Hate speech. Winter does not tolerate attacks on any person or group of people.. i.e.) basis of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. This includes the casual use of derogatory terms.

Do not engage in or post content encouraging the harassment of individuals or communities.

Politics, Religion ,Drugs, and Finances are topics we do not want discussed in Winter.

Do not use the Winter server to promote or sell your product or service. This includes unsolicited advertising of game streams. Post attempting to do so will be removed.

Do not use the Winter server to solicit products from other members. This includes assets for Twitch/YouTube, profile pictures, or game coaching. Post attempting to solicit anything will be removed.

"elcheezy " i'm interested in joining unfortunately the link you posted no longer works!
    I have also added you on discord, in case you accept so we can solve there!

Winter Clan is looking for members [NA] [EU]

Thank you for your interest in joining Winter.

Who Am I: My name el_cheezy#2065, I am a Captain for Winter, and we are looking for some new members that are interested in playing League of Legends.

We are a growing community looking for players of all skill level. If you want to just come and play in a relaxed non toxic environment check us out. https : // discord . gg / wJ3C9ZM[

Who We Are:

We are a family. A community of like-minded gamers across every platform from PC to TableTop.

We transcend barriers and bring people together. With over 10,000 people calling Winter home we have a place for almost everyone.

Who We Are Not:

We are not a home for toxicity. For this reason we avoid having any sponsors or dealing with eSports. We encourage friendly competition and each game differs in its approach to fulfilling that competitive itch.

Rules:

Winter is a mature community. Some discussions may not be suitable or appropriate for younger children therefore we ask that you be 16+.Names must be ASCII characters only, also any abbreviation for personal advertising is not allowed. (i.e TTV or YT)Keep public comments and discussions constructive and positive. If topics seem inappropriate for public discussion please move it to a DM.

This is a SFW (safe for work) place, so please keep general content appropriate.

Hate speech. Winter does not tolerate attacks on any person or group of people.. i.e.) basis of gender, religion, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation. This includes the casual use of derogatory terms.

Do not engage in or post content encouraging the harassment of individuals or communities.

Politics, Religion ,Drugs, and Finances are topics we do not want discussed in Winter.

Do not use the Winter server to promote or sell your product or service. This includes unsolicited advertising of game streams. Post attempting to do so will be removed.

Do not use the Winter server to solicit products from other members. This includes assets for Twitch/YouTube, profile pictures, or game coaching. Post attempting to solicit anything will be removed.