Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by robertjordan View Post
    "Not at launch" has been the consistent recent response from devs regarding this issue. However, the Razer SWTOR keyboard is macro compatible and the president of Razer indicated at Gamescom that there was the similar Domino's style ui mod that comes with the Razer Naga for the SWTOR Naga.
    having used a naga for the last 2 years, an addon specifically for it would be awesome, in wow I used bartender, but the domino one was way better then default. If I can rearrange my main bar into a grid similar to the naga's layout I'd be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavan View Post
    Yep, they've mentioned that their ATI is going to even be very restrictive when it is launched. I think they want add-ons to be very cosmetic and are trying to prevent game breaking ones from entering the community. It's a smart move considering how you could darn near make a bot program with the WoW classic ATI.
    Darn near? lol, the original healer/nuker basically turned wow into a single button game (with decursive bound onto movement keys so you could do that automatically.)

And i know there were addons that could do things even larger than that.

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post
    Darn near? lol, the original healer/nuker basically turned wow into a single button game (with decursive bound onto movement keys so you could do that automatically.)

And i know there were addons that could do things even larger than that.
    I was trying to understate it. The BC babies don't need to know how bad the game really was in classic, keep the aura of rose going will you. :P
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

No mods allowed at this time, TBH the default UI is pretty sweet once you play with sliders
    Last edited by Domenik; 2011-09-28 at 07:17 AM.
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!