Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Things you'd want in a GW2 collector's edition

So what should arena net put inside a collectors ed, and what would you really want and pay good money for?

For me, I'd love to get a soundtrack album, and a TON of art things. Map's, concept art, a papper mache model of a norn thief even. Another plushie would be over the top but this is a wishlist after all haha.

Oh and the actual game, I want the actual game so bad

Also: Love that GW2 has it's own forum now, YES!

Deleted
    GW2 Mouse Mat, Poster, Music album... and whatever they want.

I also hope they do a digital collectors edition, for people that don't want a box or physical stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    A scanner-type thing from Tron... That works... And that will put me in Tyria...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Glowing hands!
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

Stood in the Fire Stealthedbear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Code to whatever form of bonus soundtrack they have (that you usually have to pay for). Some type of cool minipet that you get in the game and as a figurine. Bonus in game emotes.

But I really just want the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post

I also hope they do a digital collectors edition, for people that don't want a box or physical stuff.
    Pretty much this and some fancy ingame thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post

I hope not cause that completely destroys the idea of a CE, like with Aion. 80% of the first week player base had the CE title, it's just not cool to have it anymore (not to mention that it also applied to all future characters :/).

I'm going to join you on the Poster idea and I'd love to see a premium physical map of the world (:

some HoM pts would be nice, you get 3 for linking your gw1 acct,but i havent done eotn yet,and not sure i want to this late in the process, some more for playing in beta ,or helping them in beta would be cool too,if they could work that out

Quote Originally Posted by Kyjal View Post
    So what should arena net put inside a collectors ed, and what would you really want and pay good money for?

For me, I'd love to get a soundtrack album, and a TON of art things. Map's, concept art, a papper mache model of a norn thief even. Another plushie would be over the top but this is a wishlist after all haha.

Oh and the actual game, I want the actual game so bad

Also: Love that GW2 has it's own forum now, YES!

Ingame pet, mount and some other vanity items.

artbook (of course), making-of dvd, the game (duh), soundtrack, some cute in-game pet and a plush or a statue

10+ Year Old Account
    Artbook of course, that's a must. Soundtracks are always cool. A nice case for the disc(s). Statuette, though I'd love for there to be some options for which one, I'd hate it to be something I'm totally un-interested in. Maybe a unique outfit design?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Rytlock Plushie!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd want my very own Colin Johanson to come with my Collector's Edition.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Be nice if you could get like a 5 day advance on the games release to play. You got an in game companion. Sound track and a Creators DvD...I think that would be a good collectors edition.

And that's why I demand chocolate rain! Or at least an item that can make a cloud that makes it!

If not, I'd go with an iconic GW creature as pet/companion/whatever.

Deleted
    I would love a decent map, a nice leather type one like the one that came with the Conan CE. also I would like to see it reasonably priced not like alot of CE's that have come out this year.

Personally I want an art book, the charr plushie and possibly an in game pet or some other interesting little in game item as long as it is only aesthetic.

World map. Perhaps made of cloth.
    Sountrack.
    A making-of documentary.
    A real-life version of an in-game item. Like a coin or trinket or something.
    And in-game cosmetic item... doesn't matter what really.

The art book would be nice, but I think they already said it's not gonna happen. A mini art book would be nice though

Asura plush/action figure.

<3

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

My guess would be an artbook, cd with soundtracks and some in game item.

I'd be really excited if we did get a good artbook, got the CE booked from months back!

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 07:26 PM ----------

I doubt we'll get a plushie, though. At least the charr one. They want to sell more CE, so it would be something exclusive, not something available by other means, and well... They'd also risk people cancelling their CE for a regular copy if they alreeady got themselves a charr plushie.