Poll: what difficulty do you play?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

what difficulty do you play on?

Hello i just wanted to make this thread out of pure curiosity, it is very simple ; what difficulty do you play on?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Normal, but I do toggle down to peaceful every so often if I want to push finishing a certain creation.

For instance, I just finished building a farm, but I needed to herd all of the animals in to their pens. It was a huge pain in the butt, but I got it done. I didn't want to be looking over my shoulder every two seconds for a creeper.

Deleted
    Easy/Normal or Peaceful when i want to build stuff depends on my mood.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Normal. Hard is too hard, Easy is too easy, and peaceful.. well, I'll use peaceful if all I'm doing is building.

Never use creative.

normal most of the time, easy for those hellish "super hostile" maps, and peaceful when I'm getting annihilated by 10-20 mobs at once (frequently in aforementioned super hostile maps...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    normal / creative

Normal. I switch between peaceful if I need to get something done, but most of the time its on normal.

Creative for me, usually. More into building stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually play on normal, but if I want to build I'll go easy. I've noticed if I go peaceful, I'll end up leaving it on peaceful and it'll just get boring after that.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

On a fresh map I run peaceful til I finish building/exploring, and then switch to hard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Switch between peaceful and hard depending on what I'm doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peaceful if i am building, hard if i am mob farming, or easy if i want items from my mob grinder
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hard in singleplayer adventure mode.
    Peaceful in singleplayer creative mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can litterally not play on any difficulty that spawns mobs ever since silverfish and endermen were added I used to play on normal, but that was when the "radar" was still ingame. I went down into a cave in peaceful, and for some ungoshly reason, I saw 2 sand blocks piled ontop of each other and endermen particles were coming from it. I freaked out, and slowly chipped away at the sand and sure enough there was a randomly bugged enderman standing there. In peaceful. In a cave. In peaceful. Did I mention Peaceful?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I can litterally not play on any difficulty that spawns mobs ever since silverfish and endermen were added I used to play on normal, but that was when the "radar" was still ingame. I went down into a cave in peaceful, and for some ungoshly reason, I saw 2 sand blocks piled ontop of each other and endermen particles were coming from it. I freaked out, and slowly chipped away at the sand and sure enough there was a randomly bugged enderman standing there. In peaceful. In a cave. In peaceful. Did I mention Peaceful?
    sanderman! maybe it was sleeping, poor thing.

Hardcore mode is going to be very interesting for adventure/Survival maps :3

Easy/peaceful.

I dont play Minecraft to kill Monsters but i like having them there.

Im a big explorer so I play on easy, sometimes normal.. Hard is too hard, Peaceful is boring.

Just normal pretty much all the time, unless we do an adventure map then i turn monster spawns off in server propities

Deleted
    Normal is my style, Often play hard but heey, I stopped doing then when I lost about 50% of my house to creeper blasts :P