Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Some ideas, some mine some i just read somewere:

- Mindflay: In addition to its current effects after channeling is stopped it will leave a debuff on target that will slow movement speed by 12.5% per tick done up to a maximum of 50% for X Seconds. This Effect can only happen on one target at a time.

- Dispersion: Also increases movement speed by X% for the duration, fears are usable while dispersed.

- Vampire Embrace redesign , Consumes shadow orbs and heals you for X amount X Second cooldown.

- Shadow PvP 4pc Bonus - Increase the orb regen rate.

These are just ideas not official notes.

There is a tread open on eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2793450810

Why not just make Mind Spike give a stacking snare that goes up to like.... 40%?

And I agree on the Vampiric Embrace thing....

Ever since Wrath it has been nerfed for each expansion, and once this expansion. Not to mention it takes another hit in pvp situatons (the overall healing nerf).

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post

Ever since Wrath it has been nerfed for each expansion, and once this expansion. Not to mention it takes another hit in pvp situatons (the overall healing nerf).
    I guess in a sense you are correct since there has only been one expansion since Wrath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone else mentioned it earlier but I'd love to see a usable interrupt in PvE that isn't a complete waste of three points.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Why not just make Mind Spike give a stacking snare that goes up to like.... 40%?

I Choose mindflay because its in the play style looks good and part of what spriest is. IMO mindspike kind of goes away from that don't get me wrong i like it but its more like a timed burst thing (the way i see it), the disadvantage mindflay right now is that you have to channel for ever and your only delaying your death just like dispersion, in most cases dispersion is nothing but a delay on your death thats why i suggested a speed increase buff on dispersion and being able to fear while dispersed.

I dont belive these changes will make the spriest overpowered at all. These changes can be countered by charge, shadowstep, death grip, ghostwolf etc. It just gives something that every other caster has with the shadow priest 'flavor' if you will. And since it will be dispellable it will make things more interesting with VT.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I guess in a sense you are correct since there has only been one expansion since Wrath...

Nerf 1 - BC to Wrath

Nerf 2 - All healing in BG's and Arenas nerfed by 50% including Vampiric Embrace. All warlock heals remained untouched.

Nerf 3 - Wrath to Cata

3 nerfs

And as our damage goes up again in the expansion, so to will the healing, which means another nerf to the ability.

It's getting stupid.

Deleted
    Been a LOT of talk about new shadowform, that's what i know, the PTR patch notes don't say anything about redesigning any shadow spells though, sadface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    As someone who's played basically everything, I can say with certainty that shadow priests are completely fine in PvP, and those whining must really not know what they're doing, or think their weaknesses only apply to them. The only gripe I've ever had with shadow is the mana efficiency. That's it. They're totally fine otherwise, and if played right, borderline OP. Dots better than affliction, aside from the UA silence when dispelled? Check. Nukes better than destruction? Check. Survivability better than demonology? Check. The only caster that's better overall is a frost mage. Warlocks have better control than priests, but the damage is pathetic. Priests are much more threatening, and that's why they get trained in arena. If you leave one alone, you die quick.
    If you honestly think that spriests are better than afflic locks in pvp, you are delusional. Afflic dots are stronger than spriest with haunt up, and they can run them at full power on 2 targets with half the effort it takes a spriest to get full (ie evangelism and emp. shadows) dots up on 1 target. More importantly, no-one dispels an afflic locks dots, because UA is actual dot protection, while VT is not. This is one reason why shadowplay is so strong. If you want to play the 'compare one ability to another' game, afflic wins easily.

Stronger easier dots? Check. Permanent pet that hits almost as hard a shadowfiend when you're dotted, and eats buffs? Check. 25% damage reduction better than 15% damage reduction? Check. Lower mana cost on spells? Check. Aoe fear and spammable cast fear better than 23 sec cd aoe fear? Check. Shadowflame and curse of exhaustion better than mindflay snare? Check. 24 sec Teleport a better escape than [Ability not found]? Check. Spell lock, a 3 sec silence and 6 sec interrupt on 24 sec CD useable while cc'd, better than a 5 sec silence on a 45 sec CD? Check. Increased healing received vs fuck-all? Check. Dot protection that actually stops a healer from spamming dispel? Check.

Spriests have better burst using mindspike (when not tunneled, and you're always tunneled), and we can heal. We've got that over afflic locks, but anyone thinking we're better than the most OP class in arena right now, is just wrong. We're far from the worst class in pvp, and we work well in about 2 comps (shadowplay and shatterplay, and why go shatterplay when you could take a frost mage and play MLS instead?), but we do have issues, and while the PTR isn't over, I have little faith that spriests will receive a proper escape from melee, like a snare that isn't channeled, or a root that doesn't proc off crits and is also bugged. If afflic locks get nerfed, and they really should be, then we will drop from arena representation very quickly.
    Last edited by mmoc47f8bdc00b; 2011-10-13 at 08:07 PM.

And there is the warlock buff.

Thanks blizz.

Also fuck you.

Deleted
    Mind blast nerf QQ

Deleted
    Guys, you are retarded if you say that spriest is better than warlocks, fucking look up arenajunkies top100! its like 50 % warlocks!