10+ Year Old Account

I have a pet Creeper

I named him Squishy.

Here is Squishy swimming in his little pond.

Here is Squishy playing on some TNT.

Here is Squishy seen from a window built in his enclosure's ceiling/my bedroom floor.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Deleted
    where can i get one ? 'o'

What do you feed him?

Deleted
    'I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy'

SSSSSSSSSssssssss.....BANG

'Bad Squishy!'

Deleted
    This reminds me of mr ashley

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
    where can i get one ? 'o'
    If you're wondering how I got squishy let me tell you. It's not very hard. You just have to smart and be kinda quick.

Obviously your Creeper buddy needs a place to stay so make one to how you see fit. It goes without saying, decide carefully how the enclosure is going to look, once your creeper is in there you can't alter it.

Also, very important, make sure there is an entrance and an exit on opposite sides of the enclosure. With mine, I made a 2x2 block opening in the front window with steps to an ensure a quick and easy entrance. This is important because he's is going to be right behind you. You can't afford to get hung up. Finally, you need quick exit once the creeper is in there with you. You can't see it in the last picture since Squishy is standing on it, there is a cobble stone block that marked the avenue of my escape. Right below Squishy's enclosure is my house's basement, I was able to make a hole straight down and into the basement.

The rest is pretty much self explanatory. I found this guy not to far from my house. I kited him into the enclosure, jumped down into the basement quickly seal the hole with a cobblestone block. ran back outside and finished the window before he escaped or blew up in my face.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 02:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Meorawr View Post
    He looks like he wants a hug, why do you insist on remaining on the other side of the glass? It's clearly hurting his feelings...

Also he lacks a bed. This needs rectifying. And maybe give him a minecart to ride around in.
    creepers don't need beds silly, I put in TNT for toys and a pond for swimming, and I plan on getting him a play mate soon I just need to find a way to do it.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 02:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by serendepitous View Post
    'I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy'

SSSSSSSSSssssssss.....BANG

'Bad Squishy!'
    Yup it was Finding Nemo reference :P
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2011-09-27 at 08:57 PM.
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.

the problem is if he accidentally blows up, with that TNT in there a hefty chunk of your house is going to be obliterated.

he's still so cute though ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just nearly shit myself just now. This never happened to me before, but I went to bed and after I did a zombie woke my guy up and attacked me. The doors were closed so no way for that zombie to get and house is well lit. I wonder if it has to do with with my brand new creeper pal.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 04:07 PM ----------

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Squishy despawned :'( RIP squishy

Suddenly an Enderman follows you home and frees him!

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 12:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    I just nearly shit myself just now. This never happened to me before, but I went to bed and after I did a zombie woke my guy up and attacked me. The doors were closed so no way for that zombie to get and house is well lit. I wonder if it has to do with with my brand new creeper pal.

---------- Post added 2011-09-27 at 04:07 PM ----------

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Squishy despawned :'( RIP squishy
    Where is your bed? Theres a bug, mobs can spawn near your bed unless its 1 space from all walls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Suddenly an Enderman follows you home and frees him!

---------- Post added 2011-09-28 at 12:26 AM ----------

Where is your bed? Theres a bug, mobs can spawn near your bed unless its 1 space from all walls.
    no guess only way to keep your pet creeper is stay close to him or else he's going to despawn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    I named him Squishy.

Yes he certainly looks like a happy pet. I can see it in the face.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Notch said he will fix it so mobs are persistent, then you really can have a pet creeper that you can love forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothean View Post
    Notch said he will fix it so mobs are persistent, then you really can have a pet creeper that you can love forever.
    YAY!! and I was worried that I'll have to dismantle my creeper house.

*Queue Simon's Aweeeeee* He's so adorable!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prothean View Post
    passive mobs are persistant so that you can fence in a load of pigs/sheep/cows/chickens and they will stil be there when you get back hostile are not (if endermen were you could come back to a house of holes or no tourches if they pick up the torch block)