Thread: Holy pally ui

Holy pally ui

Anyone have a good holy pally ui i am looking for a new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use a UI made for a holy paladin, but I do use a pretty decent alround UI since I play different characters and different roles on my paladin.
    I use the ElvUI made from the TukUI engine. You can find it here: http://www.tukui.org/forums/topic.php?id=10804
    Hope it helps.
    Fog the Proven Assailant
    <The Internet People>
    Stormrage EU
    Stream Twitter WeakAuras - discontinued

15+ Year Old Account
    Suggestion in mu signature.

Ilive
    Do you have a video guide on how to set up this ui?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    FreeUI is also a pretty nice an lightweight UI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...92-FreeUI.html

I use ElvUI. Great for any and every class as everything can be moved/adjusted. Even re-skinned or get new textures without adding to the cpu hold.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    FreeUI is also a pretty nice an lightweight UI.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...92-FreeUI.html
    I'm not saying this UI isn't lightweight but it's funny how everyone uses that word about the addons they recommend or made themselves. It just doesn't say a lot. Also memory usage matters mainly for load times. Sorry for the sorta off-topic comment.

I would suggest looking at UI's and then look at what you like and download individual addons. This will make it easier to fix as well when new patches launch. Figure out which information you need and then work your way out from there.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    I'm not saying this UI isn't lightweight but it's funny how everyone uses that word about the addons they recommend or made themselves. It just doesn't say a lot. Also memory usage matters mainly for load times. Sorry for the sorta off-topic comment.

I would suggest looking at UI's and then look at what you like and download individual addons. This will make it easier to fix as well when new patches launch. Figure out which information you need and then work your way out from there.
    I only mention lightweight because people always seem to want a UI that isn't bloated. It only runs at about 3MB I think. I haven't checked in a really long time.

Most custom UIs that I used to put together myself would be somewhere around 20-25MB

Deleted
    give a shot to LUi.

amazing pop-up bars animations and glowing lights. And you can set about EVERYTHING on your screen.