Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Divine Hymn Buffed

Holy

Divine Hymn: Heals 5 3 nearby lowest health friendly party or raid targets within 0 40 yards for 4009 every 2 sec for 8 sec, and increases healing done to them by 10% for 8 sec. Maximum of 20 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell.
    Divine Hymn: Heals 5 3 nearby lowest health friendly party or raid targets within 0 40 yards for 4009 every 2 sec for 8 sec, and increases healing done to them by 10% for 8 sec. Maximum of 20 12 heals. The Priest must channel to maintain the spell.
    Heavenly Voice: Heavenly Voice State of Mind | Increases the healing done by your Divine Hymn spell by 50%, and Reduces the cooldown of your Chakra spell by 2.5 minutes. 3 sec.
    Heavenly Voice: Heavenly Voice State of Mind | Increases the healing done by your Divine Hymn spell by 100%, and Reduces the cooldown of your Chakra spell by 5 minutes. 6 sec.
    About time.

F***ing finally!

Atonement also buffed... asked this question in WoW Priest Forums but would like an answer here aswell

DH vs Barrier - which one is better?
    Kaeldin the Flamebreaker, lvl 85 Blood Elf Priest [Grim Batol EU]

There is never enough haste to compensate for bad DPS or a stupid tank.
    You can't heal stupidity.

Final-fucking-ly.

Two problems taken care of at once. Shitty talent changed into a raid cooldown.

not very surprised....but didn't see disc getting a semi buff out it aswell. as if they needed another oh snap button
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

I'm so happy for all you Non-Discipline Priests

Seriously though, it's about time for a Divine Hymn buff!

Deleted
    Wow... that is one hell of a buff! Don't set your hopes on it, but anything is better than the current talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    I'm so happy for all you Non-Discipline Priests

Seriously though, it's about time for a Divine Hymn buff!
    true it makes the Holy tree viable again... and Disc stays pretty much the same

It's just going on the PTR, I don't know if this will pass through to live so don't hold on to that hope that it'll remain buffed, they might decide it's too powerful.

Not trying to be a negative nancy here just remaining a realist, it's good they're looking at it finally

Deleted
    If the cooldown stays at 8 minutes, it's still gonna be quite annoying getting around using. Holy buffs are rare in between, so I wont whine any further.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjant View Post
    If the cooldown stays at 8 minutes, it's still gonna be quite annoying getting around using. Holy buffs are rare in between, so I wont whine any further.
    the cooldown is being reduced by 5 mins aka reduced to 3 mins

Tranquility - Holy Version! With 10% more healing on people affected by it

DH > Tranq, eat that stinky trees!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeldin View Post
    the cooldown is being reduced by 5 mins aka reduced to 3 mins

Tranquility - Holy Version! With 10% more healing on people affected by it

DH > Tranq, eat that stinky trees!
    According to the string updates on the front page the cooldown being reduced is that of Chakra, by indeed 5 minutes. Now that's well silly! But I want it in proper writings before I cheer too much. It could all be one big tease at the expense of us poor non-Discipline priests. : o )

Heavenly Voice: Heavenly Voice State of Mind | Increases the healing done by your Divine Hymn spell by 100%, and Reduces the cooldown of your Chakra spell by 5 minutes. 6 sec.

yeah I was going to say, whats the point in reducing a 30second cd by 5mins? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ponchu View Post
    yeah I was going to say, whats the point in reducing a 30second cd by 5mins? lol
    Don't read the red text, it's what has been removed :P

"Increases the healing done by your Divine Hymn spell by 100%, and Reduces the cooldown 5 minutes."

Deleted
    Would have been nice if Disc had the increased healing but not the cooldown reduction. But I guess they're ok with disc using only barrier.
    Indeed a much needed buff. But I can already hear other classes cry. I expect a nerf.

Fucking finally, Blizzard listens to us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    Would have been nice if Disc had the increased healing but not the cooldown reduction. But I guess they're ok with disc using only barrier.
    Indeed a much needed buff. But I can already hear other classes cry. I expect a nerf.
    Lightwell is incredibly underwhelming compared to Barrier/PI, and even more underwhelming the fact that DH, an 8 minute CD, is out-healed by a 3 min CD. Disc's got barrier, they're good on raid CDs.
    Last edited by Vook; 2011-09-27 at 10:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
    disc does gain from this buff tho. hits 5 targets 20 times (versus 3,12). with archangel might be possible to beat PoH spam.....maybe?
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

The safe answer to the CD arms race. Not unexpected, but certainly welcome for non-discipline priests.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    The safe answer to the CD arms race. Not unexpected, but certainly welcome for non-discipline priests.
    DH buff also brings a buff to Discipline - although not huge still nice

alas my friends with a buff comes a nerf glyph of CoH increase mana cost now...trade off i guess.....

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    alas my friends with a buff comes a nerf glyph of CoH increase mana cost now...trade off i guess.....
    That was a counter to the decrease in mana cost to HW:Sanc