Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    looooooong time coming this change

just a pity that its not being implemented on all current names
    Yeah, I really wish they would force renaming under this new rule.

---------- Post added 2011-09-29 at 02:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Helbereth View Post
    My only wish is that the change was made retroactive, but that would probably make 10,000 hunters named Legolas' heads explode.
    No, you'd just end up with 10,000 variations of "Lleeggollass"

/facepalm

Deleted
    I don't get how you can move to a server, see somebody else has "your" name, so you copy it with an accent. It seems wrong that it's fair game to more or less copy somebody else. Good decision by Blizzard.

Deleted
    seems a really pointless change imo :|

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jlopez707 View Post
    By my logic I'm fine? I said that if the names bother you, you have issues. Apparently they do bother you with how defensive you are about it, sheesh. If I'm sad about the change, that means that the names don't bother me, hence not having said "issues." Your point is moot.
    Agreed, some people here have some serious issues if they need to rant, throw a tantrum and cry over a few codes in a name. Grow up, or perhaps you can't since judging by the reply's here I'm assuming were dealing with ten year olds.

Let them have their cry, thankfully I'm oceanic and have all the names I like with my codes, though incase this is implemented I will be creating my future charecter names soon, especially my panda.

Give them some time, a little nap and a tissue and when it is implemented more tissues when they need to call their new charecter bobbobob222555666.

Vanilla was pathetic, wow has changed and so much for the better, improved and moved on as it should, don't like it..perhaps you should go back to dungeons and dragons, I hear they don't change often.

Lastly, thanks for the laugh, entertaining to say the least...at worst slightly pathetic but hey, I have come to expect that.

Jlope, you and a few rare others are likely the only who are adult enough here to think it is a stupid change, I wouldn't bother arguing with these children, their brains aren't developed enough yet to understand .

LÅmbaste

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy Necro Batman!!

nananannanannananannananannananananana

Quote Originally Posted by Taldred View Post
    I'm hoping to see this feature implemented upon the EU realms as well.
    EU realms have a lot of users with languages that include it.

Personally i'd rather have "ArthásDK" than "xArrtthhaassDDKKx" which is where it goes when folks can't manipulate the special characters a little to get their name.

Edit: sorry, didn't see the dodgy necro
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't necro old threads.