Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgtsparkles View Post
    Could the solution here be to bake 10 or so expertise into Blood DK Talents? It seems like a really simple fix to get your DPS up on par.
    Pretty sure I just suggested that =P
    Reality? The reality is that this is an overall buff ( as I said ) and that the thread is full of bias ( which it is if you'd bother to read it ) and players whining about a change that isn't live ( which it is if you'd bother to read it). So please, tell me where anything I stated should be considered trolling or bashing ( ie: making false statements to hurt someone ).
    Honestly the only "whining" I see is related to our DPS loss, and most of us only regard it to keeping equal threat (mostly for tank swaps) and DPS for tightly tuned enrage timer bosses to be competitive for progression raiding.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Honestly:

I don't see DS miss all that often, it sucks when it does (mitigation wise), but it hardly impacts my threat.

I tried tanking on the PTR and had absolutely NO threat issues in the new 5mans (yes...they are easy but thats not the point. The point was a 363ilvl tank holding off people using premades in full T12 AND people who copied over their heroic T12 geared toons). My overall DPS was about the same as it was on live.

This was based off boss fights, not trash.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyjimbob View Post
    I think it's fair? You get the heal hit or miss, and that's what you're after, is it not?
    not really, i love critting for 80K with deathstrike lolz

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    WoW must hate you really bad or your not expertise soft capped. The odds of three misses in a row with 8% miss are ~0.05%. My last rag kill had a total of 4 DS misses over the course of 7-8 minutes I think. Now that I think about it, if they gave us a talent that provided free expertise they wouldn't even have to make any changes (they might have to actually cut the DS crit chance even heh).
    On top of the 8% base miss he can still parry over the soft cap. But interestingly it is usually PS that gets parried excessively on occasions, and sometimes HS. DS miss feels much more rare, and rather less annoying than those two. Could be a bug of, or just the annoyance factor.
    Correlation does not imply causation.