Thread: Patch 4.3 Items

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adnre View Post
    valorous..what? quintessence x3?

what are these 397 hyjal rep items
    Wouldn't surprise me if they created all these items with "Cut and Paste" and then half-assed renamed them, but changed the stats/procs to what they were thinking a good trinket of that iLevel should be. I mean do you really think every tank trinket with have the word "Stay" in its name? Nah, they just modified "Stay of Execution" and in some cases, forgot the remove the tag that requires Avenger rep. I'm really looking forward to seeing what drops in the heroics vs the raid :-)

I take it Deathwing bosses will drop tokens that convert AoH rep items into more powerful versions of themselves? Like with the FL trash BoEs now?
    Me: Where are you?
    Them: In front of AH
    Me: Orgrimmar has five AHs
    Them: ??
    Me: Sigh. Are you in Valley of Lag?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toddiuszho View Post
    I take it Deathwing bosses will drop tokens that convert AoH rep items into more powerful versions of themselves? Like with the FL trash BoEs now?
    I doubt it. I've never heard of them having tokens drop in a raid to upgrade loot from a previous raid. Like I said above, it's probably sloppy copy-pasta. I wouldn't over-read into anything data-mining gets us. The stats and procs will probably stay the same, but icons, names, graphics, everything will probably change over time on these.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Items'll flood the markets as soon as 4.3. hits, anyway.
    Lots and lots of Pyrite, Volatile Earth, DE mats (green JC items disenchanted, of course) and other gems.
    Yes and no. Timing is everything tbh.

I was one of those that stockpiled Truegold for 4.2 and i know a lot of people that did not make any profit on it.

Timing was key. A lot of people expected Truegold prices to skyrocket the day 4.2 got released. After 2 weeks of the price being low (4 to 500) alot of people who had stocked it dumped their stock on AH dumping the price to 350 to 400 on a lot of it.
    A few m8s even laughed at me for keeping my Truegold, i tried to warn them and told them to not sell it but few listened.
    I then bought a few stacks of Truegold to add to the stock i already had and simply waited for the first few people to actually unlock the BS vendor and suddenly truegold sold for 1000 to 1200g.

A lot of people stock items for a patch but fail at the correct timing to sell it or have unrealistic expectations of what the future price wil be and end up buying the stuff at a to high price.

I doubt that prices for Volatiles will be lower then they are right now i expect them to be higher.
    It all kind of depends on how the recipes wil be obtained.

Atm on my realm Volatile Earth sells for 5 to 6g. I expect that price to go up but not alot.
    Seeing that the new BS epics require H. Elementium i expect the price of those bars to go up the most and thats where the profit can be made.
    Atm you can already make a small profit by buying the mats for H. Elementium making it and then selling the bars. So i am atm stocking those mats and hope to make some money from H. Elementium.

And tbh everyone is saying that we wont see Epic gems from Pyrite but has there actually been an official answer about that?

I myself have 20+ stacks of pyrite and even if we wont be able to get Epic gems from them i will still make a big profit on them.
    I was in need of some bank space so i started selling a few stacks. I didnt sell them as pyrite ofc because that would only bring me a small profit. I used them to make Belt Buckles and some other items and have been making a huge profit.

If you make a big loss or a big profit from a patch fully depends on what prices you paid for your mats. And because its always a risk i always set myself a max price for stuff like that.

And ofc never blindly dump mats on AH because your afraid. Instead check what you can make from those mats.

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    I'll repeat myself:
    Dragonwrath is so ridiculously strong that HC Deathwing weapon at MOST will be able to push it of it's throne.
    My guess is that Dragonwrath will stay the strongest weapon until 5.0. though.
    Thanks for the reply! Set my mind at rest