Deleted

Is that...spirit cloth I see?

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Patch 4.3 Items
    This is the first batch of datamined Patch 4.3 items, I intentionally removed PvP items because there were too many of them, you can find them on the database:

397 Cloth Spell Spirit Chest Horrific Robe
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Chest Robes of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Chest Robes of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Chest Valorous Robe
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Feet Valorous Walkers
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Hands Gloves of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Hands Handwraps of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Hands Valorous Handwraps
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Head Cowl of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Head Valorous Hood
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Legs Legwraps of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Shoulder Mantle of Dying Light
    397 Cloth Spell Spirit Waist Valorous Embereye Belt
    Guess Blizzard silently learnt their lesson with 4.2. A rather nice selection of off pieces I'm sure you'll agree.

Nice to see legs and chests with 3 gem sockets are back!
    Last edited by mmoc230b92349f; 2011-09-27 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    what's going on with the hyjal rep stuff?

Also, having those gem sockets is really nice. It's a small detail and rather sad I know but it's one of the reasons I really enjoyed t10. Having more customisation feels good, even if there is only really 1 right answer.

Deleted
    It does however prove that all blue posts explaining the farce were complete bollocks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mastery on chest, shoulders and gloves, and haste on legs and head? Dat itemisation.

Really nobody's going to put anything but reds in there anyway. Red gems skyrocket to 300g / ea, ah goldsink from gems doubles for the whole patchlevel.

More goldsink is a good thing, this isn't about customization . Everyone will be putting the same red/purple/orange gems in anyway.

I care more about getting more intel than watching my gold trust fund grow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat' Horrific Robe, my god.. 3 red's with a 30+ intel bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    what's going on with the hyjal rep stuff?
    Probably a placeholder. I'm guessing it'll have to do with a new faction they don't want to/can't be bothered to reveal yet.

Deleted
    Firstly, most of those are Tier pieces, not off pieces.

Secondly, I think those items are going to be from Valour Point vendors, not boss drops. They're called all "Valorous" so it suggests they're going to be from Valour Points, which makes sense considering VP vendors won't sell Tier gear anymore, so they'll need to sell more pieces of non-tier gear to compensate.

Thirdly, about the rep thing. I don't think they're placeholders for a new faction at all. I think they've just not been editted properly yet. As far as I'm aware, there's already higher item level Avengers of Hyjal gear in the game files, they just never used it. I think Blizzard then decided to edit the stats and name of the item (only put Valorous in front of it, other than that it's the same name as the one from rep) to save time and not leave useless files lying around.

Edit: I'm not too sure about the Horrific pieces however. I think it's more likely that they'll be from a new rep faction.
    Last edited by mmoc7c5925fb1b; 2011-09-28 at 05:54 PM.