Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Does anyone have any information on Planetside 2

As the title implies i was wondering if anyone knows anything more about planetside 2 apart from the trailer that was released along with any thoughts on the game.

It's in development...

That's about all we've got. Many of the rumors circulating about the release date suggest that it is coming out some time next year, but you know SOE...
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    It's in development...

That's about all we've got. Many of the rumors circulating about the release date suggest that it is coming out some time next year, but you know SOE...

Sure do. They will release it to soon.... lose players because of all the bugs and decide to not support it the way they should... like they did with Planetside...

Oh how I hate SOE. I still am a firm believer that Planetside could have been one of the biggest games online but they had so many massive balance issues along with bugs and lag and cheating... if they would have done it right I would have never left PS. I loved that game so much and I have yet to play any game that felt anything like it since.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    It's in development...

WOAH, another person who actually realizes how SOE is with their development schedule? I love you man....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylen1 View Post
    As the title implies i was wondering if anyone knows anything more about planetside 2 apart from the trailer that was released along with any thoughts on the game.
    There are numerous articles scattered about the web containing interviews and citations from the devs.

Planetside Universe will have pretty much all that information collected - I suggest you check there.
    (Oh and look at that, new Magrider+Mosquito+Liberator screenshots)
    Last edited by mmoca371db5304; 2011-09-28 at 06:24 AM.