Thread: New Shadowform!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If it removes shadowform's effect I'll be very happy. I never liked being all purple and I espeacially hated how it painted a giant bullseye on my chest in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyjimbob View Post
    Well, that's the catch. A druid can already cast wrath, or nourish in caster form. But how will a feral ferocious bite, or mangle in caster form? Kinda silly at that point for feral, but there's no valid reason to keep us in moonkin form. Every spell we have, we can cast in caster form, it's just weaker so we're forced into moonkin form.

So no, I'd think it's senseless to allow a cat/bear to use their skills in caster form, and I main bear. But armor on cats/bears? That would be a-ma-zing. Maybe even moonkin too, but I can't imagine them doing that... we'd probably end up looking like the koolaid jug anyways. :s
    I'm totally up for my bear wearing armor. armani war bear style meets that bear from phillip pullmans trillogy...
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

Quote Originally Posted by Personman View Post
    If it removes shadowform's effect I'll be very happy. I never liked being all purple and I espeacially hated how it painted a giant bullseye on my chest in pvp.

You can do that without a glyph now, just click off 1 or 2 buffs

prob just a reskin... but seriously, I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by cabibi64 View Post
    You can do that without a glyph now, just click off 1 or 2 buffs
    Yes, on the ptr that is and it looks very much like it was unintended.

Yes, on the ptr that is and it looks very much like it was unintended.
    That's what I'm thinking. That doesn't so much look like a deliberate change as a possible bug. Two 'Shadowform' buffs, one with the normal tooltip and one that just says 'Shadowform'.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    That's what I'm thinking. That doesn't so much look like a deliberate change as a possible bug. Two 'Shadowform' buffs, one with the normal tooltip and one that just says 'Shadowform'.
    Or, as someone mentioned earlier, it's a temporary PTR modification to allow shadow priests to enjoy Transmogrification in the test environment, and/or it's a "placeholder" of sorts until they activate the glyph (which would imply that this effect is what the glyph will provide).

I have a feeling it will look like the 'perfume' from the V-day event. You will be solid - but the black/purple aura will still be around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Synros View Post
    prob just a reskin... but seriously, I'm excited.
    Me too! I wanna see now lol
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3
    <Singularity> :: 6/7H LF Boomkin/R Shaman/Rogue

Dude, being OUT of shadow form is even WORSE in PvP.

"Healer???? KILL EET!"

-----------------

And guys. Shadowform isn't a model or a skin. Its.....like a color change or texture alteration or spell effect. Which means I think we'll have to wait for it to appear in game on the PTR. I don't think such things have been datamined before....
    Last edited by Bombkirby; 2011-10-01 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Dude, being OUT of shadow form is even WORSE in PvP.

"Healer???? KILL EET!"
    They might confuse us with a rather stupid petless Warlock...although I'm not sure if that's an improvement or not.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

So now shadow priests get *3* times the number of mounts as anyone else. Great. ¬_¬

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    They might confuse us with a rather stupid petless Warlock...although I'm not sure if that's an improvement or not.
    I'm sure people will mouse over you in BGs/World Pvp. ^_^ And if they're arenaing, well....I hope they knew the classes you're fighting are plastered on the right side of the screen with a big class symbol to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    So now shadow priests get *3* times the number of mounts as anyone else. Great. ¬_¬
    ...what?

Having a mount covered in an effect which almost completely hides all details doesn't turn it into a new mount. The same way slopping house paint over my car doesn't make it a new car.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

shadowform needs to change the actual model of a priest, like warlock transformation but MUCH less sever. Like make permanent demonic wings sprout from your back, not to big, but big enough to make u distinctive as a spriest. Possibly give you a shadow skull mask in front of your face. Shit like that, a simple spell effect that mutes out ur armor looks retarded.

it going to be like a winter shadow form
    you know...
    from the winter wolf shammy glyph

I'm pumped. First time in awhile I've been excited for something on this game.

11 pages of forum posts and there isn't even a pic of it yet

I don't get it, balance druids have asked for this for years :/ grats to you guys, hopefully we'll get it soon ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ian wulf View Post
    I don't get it, balance druids have asked for this for years :/ grats to you guys, hopefully we'll get it soon ^^
    Shadowform Laser Chicken?