Thread: New Shadowform!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haedess View Post
    http://bildr.no/view/990035

This shadowform has ravens, anyone?
    That's a Wrath quest where you're disguised as a Scarlet Onslaught Raven Priest

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Yea, sure...

The only thing to do is to tank and dps in normal form then. Simple melee attack solves the dps problem. And anyway, even if dps is lower, who cares? WE CAN USE THE LAMEST FEATURE BLIZZ INSERTED INTO THE GAME!!!.

So fucking horray. Thats why I hate transmogrification - it landed in time when sets are much better looking then those in past and anyway every1 wants to use this crap.
    Boy do you sound unnecessarily bitter. Did Blizzard forget your birthday or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I guess Okacz is upset because he likes the new sets and they didn't implement Transmog earlier? I feel like that is the definition of damned if you do, damned if you don't...

Anywho, back to shadowform being changed... though last I checked the glyph is still not working ><

It isn't. This is basically a speculation thread at the moment.

Personally I hate being in that odd transition between tiers, where half your gear is last tier and half is current. Especially now with T11/T12 being so drastically different from one another. I plan to use mogging to remedy this myself, more so than relive the sets of yesteryear.
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I am in that boat with you kombucha... at this point I can't get my shoulders and helm replaced to save my life... it looks really weird ><

I'm lucky enough to be matching atm (as long as I have helm turn off, which I always do)

Still logging onto the ptr everyday to see if I can learn the glyph.

New Shadowform "skin" on PTR?

anyway, atm if you try to use the glyph you simply get a message saying "that spell is not available to you".

You can craft the glyph tough.
    Last edited by Allfinete; 2011-10-04 at 08:52 PM.

:edit: These topics were merged.
    Last edited by kombucha; 2011-10-04 at 11:01 PM.

Looks like a new build is being pushed on the ptr lets hope it lets us learn the glyph really keen to see what they have done.

EDIT: ok so still can't learn the glyph with the latest build and it's not in the minor glyph tab either. I JUST WANNA SEE DA SEXY SHADOWFORM!
    Last edited by soulyouth; 2011-10-05 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceDHEU View Post

They exist.
    Get to the bunkers. Before it's to late. Stay out of the shadows!!

---------- Post added 2011-10-05 at 01:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It would look pretty awesome, but Shadow Priests don't have anything to do with Demons. Dark Val'kyr wings, on the other hand...
    I like that idea, and even though it wouldn't fly I think it'd look cool for this face on it P:

when you target yourself in shadow form you become a little lighter and your gear is a little more defined. this is my guess as to what it will be
    I'm an American, that's what we do

Since they are giving shadowbolt, wrath and lightning bolt new animations I guess they will give us a new form.
    trololol didn't read

I bet it will make it so you can be in shadow form but it won't make you all shadowy, so ull look like ur not in shadow form.

Quote Originally Posted by Brosemon View Post
    I bet it will make it so you can be in shadow form but it won't make you all shadowy, so ull look like ur not in shadow form.
    That's a passive thing for Shadowform on the PTR atm. The Glyph can't be trained as of now.

Still nothing on this? I wanna see!
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3
    <Singularity> :: 6/7H LF Boomkin/R Shaman/Rogue

Nah I've not managed to see anything with it on PTR yet. Hopefully it will be soon, they've done somethin weird to the hurricane spell effects for druids xD

Don't bump this thread back to the first page unless you've got news. Asking if anything's been found in the current build is pointless; do you really think when it's added someone won't post it immediately? Otherwise you're just teasing folks like me who think the topic got bumped because something was found.

Leave the moderation to the moderators. If you believe a post to be against the forum rules, simply report it and move on. In this case of this thread, people want an outlet to express excitement, desire, and/or frustration over the new glyph news. I don't see a problem with that unless it's blatant trolling: "OMG NEW SHADOWFORM LIVE" link -> Rickroll. [-Spiritus-]
    Last edited by [-Spiritus-]; 2011-10-08 at 06:20 PM.

I was questing in Tirisfal Glades, coincidentally on my low level Shadow Priest, and was doing the quest "A Daughter's Embrace" and took a screenshot of a shadowy effect around Lillian Voss.

Could be the new effect.

I guess I can't post links...... Well if you google image search Lilian Voss you can see the picture.

While I like Lillian Voss's form, I would love to have something just a little less crazy graphicly. there's often enough going on visually during the raids, a touch less eye candy would be fine with me. Plus I can see my mounts better.

I hope its a big difference from the current shadowform and not just like a small color change

EDIT: Nvm just looked it up it makes it so there is no shadowy stuff. just plain old character. at least that is what i have heard is being done
    Last edited by Trollheals; 2011-10-12 at 05:51 AM.

Big demonic wings! Cmon give em to us Blizzard, we are evil priests afterall!
    Thick as a Brick