Thread: New Shadowform!

Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

New Shadowform!

A new minor glyph has been added in the PTR.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=77101

A new look for shadowform I hope for a more translucent look that allows you to see your gear.

Apparently the glyph exists and can the recipe be learned through research. However even though you can craft the glyph you cannot learn it yet.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2011-09-29 at 01:54 AM.

Need the model to decide if it's good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Need the model to decide if it's good or not.
    Well it's a minor one so hopefully we can discover it as soon as the PTR is up and test it. I am fairly sure though it will make the gear more obvious, it fits transmogrification and it was often mentioned in priest feedback.

Hmm. cant wait to see what it is.

but something tells me it might be shadowform without the shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Hopefully make it look scary (:<

Hopefully makes It a pink, fluffy shadow, instead of the dark, menacing one we have now : D
    What'y mean I have to taunt it? It looks cuuute! Look, it just wants to hug the healer : D

Ohgodohgodohgod

it better be amazing
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Wonder what they could alter it to look like.. hmm I wanna see!
    <3 Thanks Geekissexy for the sig <3
    <Singularity> :: 6/7H LF Boomkin/R Shaman/Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by Belkram View Post
    Hopefully makes It a pink, fluffy shadow, instead of the dark, menacing one we have now : D
    This should only happen to gnomes though, so they can make better targets

Hopefully your not gonna get stiffed like with the Shaman Ghostwolf minor glyph that just changed the color slightly.
    Synit 90 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

i always wanted my shadowpriest to have that look those guys in dragonblight had (the human casters with the crows or whatever flying around them), doubt that's it tho D:

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Ohgodohgodohgod

it better be amazing
    be careful you are over hyping this. you just setting yourself up to be disappointed when it not what you think it will be
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    i always wanted my shadowpriest to have that look those guys in dragonblight had (the human casters with the crows or whatever flying around them), doubt that's it tho D:
    Oh yeah the Raven Priests. Imagine having ravens around you in place of shadow orbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    I'd love this as well, but I suspect that that effect, especially if it was continuous, would add a large amount of clutter. Now, if it was a spell with a short duration, or a proc from something, that might work better.

betting 50g now it just removes the look altogether, so you still get the benefits of shadowform, but not the changed look.
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

i'm kinda hoping for a shadowy-esque power infusion look.
    you know, like chakra too; but shadowy.

would allow seeing gear a lot clearer.

Although it seems odd they give us this when we can at least 'kind of' see our gear, and nothing to moonkins/bears/kitties.
    Redsparowe#2548 <Crayola Inc>, Lightbringer EU

Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    Hmm. cant wait to see what it is.

but something tells me it might be shadowform without the shadow.
    My bet is on this. Currently shadow priests can't really see their gear. A minor glyph can change this.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

Spectral EVERYTHING !!!