Page 1 of 3
LastLast

3rd BH Boss: Alizabal, Mistress of Hate

Updated my PTR client and I've been able to see some new stuff on the Dungeon Journal including the new Baradin Hold boss: Alizabal.

"The Kirin Tor imprissoned Alizabal in their formidable Violet Hold not long after corrupt magi summoned the shivarra into Azheroth. Despite arcane wards restricting her powers, the demon's malicious influence alone caused her guards to murder one another in sudden fits of rage. Her transfer to Baradin Hold prior to the Cataclysm has only aggravated the ruined prison's increasingly dire conditions."

ABILITIES:

Skewer: Alizabal skewers her current target, stunning them. In addition, Skewer inflicts 20,000 damage every second and increases damage taken by 100%.

Seething Hate: Alizabal incites Seething Hate on a random target causing 100,000 damage to all players withing 6 yards, splitting the damage between everyone hit.

Blade Dance: Alizabal enters a Blade Dance inflicting 10,000 physical damage every second to all players withing 15 yards. In addition, during Blade Dance all incoming attacks are reflected.
    Last edited by Aenok; 2011-09-28 at 04:14 AM.

Good catch, thank god its not Chromatus.

Deleted
    I love fighting demons

Shameless bump to spread the knowledge.. BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Mod Edit - Infacted.
    Last edited by Malefic; 2011-09-28 at 08:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shivarra, aren't they those 6 armed, fire-from-the-skies Ladies? Hmm interesting, wonder what kind of encounter it will be

I'ma assume she looks like Mother Sharazz probably?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    "The Kirin Tor imprissoned Alizabal in their formidable Violet Hold not long after corrupt magi summoned the shivarra into Azheroth. Despite arcane wards restricting her powers, the demon's malicious influence alone caused her guards to murder one another in sudden fits of rage. Her transfer to Baradin Hold prior to the Cataclysm has only aggravated the ruined prison's increasingly dire conditions."
    The description intrigues me, sounds like the fight will feature fun mind control

Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    The description intrigues me, sounds like the fight will feature fun mind control
    Meh, it won't be anything a trade chat pug wouldn't be able to handle.

Oooh! I like the Shivara! Nice! ^_^

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shivarra.. I so called that on the other thread, rofl.

Nice.

Looks like tanks swap, stacking for seething hate, and spread on WW.
    I wonder if T13 will drop off her.

10+ Year Old Account
    ABILITIES:

Skewer: Alizabal skewers her current target, stunning them. In addition, Skewer inflicts 20,000 damage every second and increases damage taken by 100%.

Seething Hate: Alizabal incites Seething Hate on a random target causing 100,000 damage to all players withing 6 yards, splitting the damage between everyone hit.

Blade Dance: Alizabal enters a Blade Dance inflicting 10,000 physical damage every second to all players withing 15 yards. In addition, during Blade Dance all incoming attacks are reflected.
    Tank switch when stun, group up during Seething hate and spread and run during Blade dance, probably only things to worry about, sounds like first boss, alot

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Shivarra, aren't they those 6 armed, fire-from-the-skies Ladies? Hmm interesting, wonder what kind of encounter it will be
    Indeed they are; she currently has the same model as Mother Shahraz, could be just a Place Holder though.

100k ain't much, but it doesn't sound like there's any reason to not just stack in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by iorcedurmother View Post
    100k ain't much, but it doesn't sound like there's any reason to not just stack in the first place.
    maybe it's not a stack. Maybe she spams it so it's a "cluster in small groups" so that raid-wide damage doesn't become overwhelming?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    A sexy encounter... ;D

Deleted

ABILITIES:

wow that sounds a litlle to easy even for BH, just have tanks and melee stack up on boss and ranged stack up. only thing that I wonder is if she stands still while doing Blade Dance or if its more like a boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonne stoooooooooooooooooooorm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozzypops View Post
    A sexy encounter... ;D
    You read my mind.

How she Got that title:

"The nominees for Hater of the Year are... Argaloth-Nasty. "

"Argaloth-Nasty is nominated for getting his best friend's girlfriend pregnant, then tricking his best friend into raising the little motherf---er. "

"The next nominee is... Pit-Occu'thar. Pit-Occu'thar is nominated for calling the cops on his drug-dealing neighbors, not because it was the right thing to do, but just 'cause he was jealous of all the money they was makin'. "

"And the final nominee is... Silky-Alizabal. Silky-Alizabal is nominated for calling in a bomb threat... at the Special Olympics. "

And the winner is AlLIZABAL!!! The new Mistress of HATE!!
    HATE, HATE, HATE, hate hate hate hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SnickSnack View Post
    I love fighting demons
    I bet I know why. C'mon, Art of War procs!