Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
One of an infinite number of potential outcomes, this timeway depicts the desolate future of Azeroth should Deathwing fail to be stopped. Nozdormu has identified a powerful anomaly that exists in this moment and bars access to the past - and hope of retrieving the Demon Soul. A powerful creature from out of time living alone amist time-twisted echos of the past.
Echo of Baine
Enraged by his failure to protect the world and, most importantly, the Horde, this time-ravaged shade of Baine Bloodhoof lingers within the ruins of the Obsidian Dragonshrine. Although he's still as powerful as the tauren high chieftain from the present, within this shattered future Azeroth, this guilt-ridden echo is little more than a discordant vessel of unquenchable malice and anger.
Echo of Jaina
- Molten Mace - Coming in contact with the Lava ignites Baine Bloodhoof's Mace, causing melee attacks to inflict 10000 additional fire damage!
- Molten Fists - Players who contact the Lava ignites their fists, causing melee attacks to inflict 10000 additional fire damage!
- Pulverize - Pulverize inflicts 30000 Physical damage to enemies within 15 yards, destroying the nearby platform.
- Throw Totem - Baine throws his totem at the target, inflicting 60000 Physical damage to the target, knocking them back. Baine's Totem will persist on the ground at the location for several seconds.
- Throw Totem - Throwing the totem back at Baine inflicts 10% Physical damage, stunning him for 6 sec and increasing damage taken by 100%.
The tormented fragment of Jaina Proudmoore has been split and infused within the shattered pieces of her staff. To restore balance to the timeways, this echo must be defeated. However, the devastating magical power possessed by the once-proud ruler of Theramore is hardly lost to her time-havocked spectre. In this future Azeroth, she is only divided, and waiting...
Echo of Sylvanas
- Blink - Jaina teleports to a nearby location.
- Flarecore - Jaina hurls a growing Flarecore ember at the ground near an enemy. The ember explodes if touched, inflicting 5000 - 50000 Fire damage to enemies within 5 yds. If not exploded within 10 sec, the ember detonates, inflicting 94500 Fire damage to all enemies.
- Frost Blades - Jaina conjures three blades of ice and sends them flying forward. Enemies that collide with the blades are encased in a block of ice, stunning them for 5 sec.
- Frostbolt Volley - Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, reducing their movement speed for 4 sec.
- Pyroblast - Inflicts 45000 Fire damage to an enemy, then additional damage every 3 sec. for 12 sec.
Spawned from shattered timeways and cloistered within the Ruby Dragonshrine, a maddened fragment of the Forsaken's leader, Sylvanas Windrunner, waits restlessly. Having lost everything and unable to find peace, this tormented echo aches for a chance to unleash her dark fury at anything still living within these barren, time-twisted wastes.
Echo of Tyrande
- Shriek of the Highborne
Sylvanas shrieks with anguish, inflicting 50000 Shadow damage to a random enemy and decreasing their movement speed by 50% for 30 sec
- Black Arrow - Sylvanas fires an explosive black arrow, dealing 50000 Shadow damage to a random enemy and their surrounding allies within 10 yards.
- Unholy Shot - Sylvanas fires a volley of missiles at an enemy and its nearby allies, striking up to 3 targets for 50000 Shadow damage.
- Blighted Arrows - Sylvanas blights the ground beneath an enemy and leaps towards the sky. The blight deals 35000 damage every 0.85 seconds and snares enemies caught within. At the peak of her jump, she fires a volley of deadly arrows at the blighted ground, dealing 46250 Shadow damage to those who remain in the blight, knocking them back.
- The Calling of the Highborne - Sylvanas ascends towards the sky, pulling enemies towards her. Her calling rouses the dead nearby, who burst from the ground and form a dark bond. Players that cross this link will take 25000 Shadow damage initially, and for every second they stand in the shadows. They charge mindlessly towards Sylvanas, awaiting her sacrifice. The ritual of sacrifice deals 277500 damage to players within 10 yards of her. Defeating a ghoul will break the bond.
Once the leader of the night elves and High Priestess of Elune, this time-twisted fragment of Tyrande Whisperwind now wanders the wastes of the desolate future of Azeroth. Enveloped in a perpetual midnight, she has all but lost sight of the comforting light of Elune.
- Moonbolt - Tyrande launches a powerful blast of moon energy at her current target, inflicting 30000 Arcane damage.
- Stardust - Tyrande scatters a diffuse trail of star energy into the wind, inflicting 20000 Arcane damage to all players.
- Moonlance - Tyrande summons forth a powerful lance of moon energy that travels along the ground and splits into three parts after several seconds. Each Moonlance inflicts 30000 Arcane damage to all players within 2 yards and stuns them for 5 sec.
- Eyes of the Goddess - Tyrande summons forth the twin eyes of Elune, the Moon Goddess. Players cannot attack the Eyes of the Goddess.
- Piercing Gaze of Elune - The Eyes of Elune travel in a circular motion around Tyrande, emitting the Piercing Gaze of Elune every 1 seconds. Piercing Gaze of Elune inflicts 30000 Arcane damage to all players within 6 yards and silences them for 5 sec.
- Lunar Guidance - At 80% health, Tyrande beseeches Elune for guidance. Tyrande is imbued with Lunar Guidance, allowing her spells to cast 25% faster. Tyrande gains a second stack of Lunar Guidance when she reaches 55% health.
- Tears of Elune - At 30% health, Tyrande cries out for aid from the Moon Goddess. Tears of Elune rain from the sky for the remainder of the battle, inflicting 10000 Arcane damage to players within 5 yards.
Murozond is the evil version of Nozdormu.(Note the letters are Nozdormu's name reordered. That's how you know he's evil)
- Temporal Blast - Murozond deals 25000 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.
- Distortion Bomb - Fires an orb of temporal energy at the location. It explodes and inflicts 25000 Shadow damage to all enemies caught within the blast and 25000 Shadow damage every second to all enemies remaining the area. Lasts .
- Flame Breath - Inflicts 75000 Fire damage to all enemies in front of the caster.
- Nozdormu - Nozdormu is unable to assist the players directly, but grants them the Blessing of the Bronze Dragonflight.
- Blessing of the Bronze Dragonflight - Blesses the target with the power of the Bronze Dragonflight. Melee, ranged, and spell casting speed is increased by 40%. Movement speed increased by 40%.
- Hourglass of Time - The hourglass of time was stolen by Murozond and trapped here within the End Time of Azeroth. Players can use it up to five times, casting Rewind Time.
- Rewind Time - Reverses time to the beginning of the fight, restoring health, mana and combat cooldowns. In addition, all Distortion Bombs cast by Murozond are removed.