Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Well of Eternity
Ten-thousand years in the past, the night elven capital city of Zin-Azshari was a magnificent, sparkling metropolis. Situated on the shores of the Well of Eternity, it was here that the aristocratic Highborne first opened a portal into the Twisting Nether and invited the Burning Legion to invade Azeroth. Under the command of the night elven queen, Azshara, they now pour their energies into the portal, preparing it for the terrifying and glorious entrance of the demon god Sargeras.
Like many of his fellow Highborne, Peroth'arn swore allegiance to the corrupted Xavius in exchange for gifts of demonic power. As a master of fiendish magic and recipient of the satyr curse, Peroth'arn stands outside Azshara's palace in defense of the Burning Legion, ready to destroy those hoping to disrupt the entrance of the Dark Titan, Sargeras, into Azeroth.
Combat Phase: Kill the Satyr!
Peroth'arn is ambushed by the heroes, but won't go down without a fight. He corrupts those around him, dealing heavy damage. PH
Transition Phase: Behold my Magic!
- Corrupting Touch - Ramping damage buff PH.
- DoT Thing PH - Dispellable dot. It burns! PH
- Angry Dude PH - Increased damage dealt by 25% when under 20% health. PH
Outmatched, Peroth'arn has to resort to trickery to survive. Heroes are grabbed and drained of their life. Death approaches... PH
Hunting Phase: I Will Find you Cowards!
- Drain Life PH - Melts faces. PH
Frustrated by Illidan's meddling, Peroth'arn returns to the shadows to ambush the hidden heroes. PH
- Hunting Phase: Hunting PH - Peroth'arn is waiting for a player to be spotted. PH
- Begin the Hunt - Summons Demonic Eyes to search for the Shadowcloaked heroes. PH
- To the Shadows - Peroth'arn hides in the shadows, waiting for his prey to show itself. PH
- Hunting Phase: Hero Success PH - Heroes are able to avoid the Demon Eyes! PH
- Weakened - Peroth'arn is unable to act and takes 25% more damage. PH
- Hunting Phase: Hero Failure PH - Peroth'arn ambushes the spotted player.
- Focus Target PH - Peroth'arn relentlessly attacks the incapacitated player. Tank should taunt off the target or someone's gonna die! PH
- Easy Prey - Upon being spotted by the Demonic Eyes, the hero is stunned for five seconds and Pero'tharn returns from the shadows. PH
The songs of Queen Azshara's beauty, majesty, and power are too numerous to count, but it was her vanity that drove the Highborne to summon the Burning Legion. She now watches her most trusted magi empower the portal where Sargeras will be brought into Azeroth, content to let multitudes of her servants die in advance of the Dark Titan's arrival.
Mannoroth and Varo'then
- You are mine now! - Periodically, Queen Azshara will charm a random target, causing them to become a puppet. Players will be released from her control when the puppet strings are defeated.
- Dance, puppets! - Eventually, Queen Azshara is overcome with boredom. She will attempt to turn the entire party into puppets. This ability must be kicked.
- Enchanted Magi
- Frost Magus
- Ice Fling - Inflicts 25000 Frost damage to a random enemy.
- Coldflame - Deals 45000 Frost damage in a line and deals 45000 Arcane damage every 1 sec for 4 sec.
- Blades of Ice - Charges at an enemy, dealing 75% weapon damage as Frost.
- Fire Magus
- Fireball - Inflicts 25000 Fire damage to an enemy.
- Firebomb - Hurls a fiery bomb at an enemy, inflicting 35000 Fire damage to them and their surrounding allies and reducing their movement speed for .
- Blast Wave - Unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting 30000 Fire damage to nearby enemies.
- Holy Magus
- Dance of Divinity - Deals 10000 Holy damage every 102464t1 sec to surrounding enemies.
- Hammer of Reckoning - Deals 75000 Holy damage and reduces the movement speed players within 5 yards by 50%.
Varo'then, head of Queen Azshara's personal guard, and Mannoroth, the pit lord whose blood will corrupt the entire orc race, stand as the last line of defense against those hoping to bar Sargeras's entry into Azeroth. Though both Tyrande and Illidan have fought bravely thus far, the fate of Azeroth will be decided at the Well of Eternity's very brink.