Ret op pallys i need your help

So Im in a casual raiding guild we are 6/7 normal due to people not showing up and getting a late start in FL we have been 6/7 for over a month lol. But point is im a holy pally ive always been a holy pally i know them like the back off my hand, But 2 weeks are DK had to leave due to RL issues and ive been ask to change to Ret due to are ten man group we need another melee and on my server its hard to fine decent players. So for the real question all you RET OP pallys pls look at my reforging and me gear and be honest what should i fix i have followed tankspot RET guide and i feel like i have got it right for the most part please keep in mind i dont have the best gear do too just starting really playing a RET a couple weeks ago. TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD FIX BE HONEST AND POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. last night on our rag attempts i did between 23-25k dps i know the rotation and all that im just alittle confused about crit adn haste were they should be at. Another question im using my 4 piece tier 11 right not but if i wanted to i could do 2 piece tier 11 and 2 piece tier 12 should i do that?
    Pls put me in the right direction IT SAYS IM NOT ALOUD TO POST LINKS so hmm please go look my toon up calcutta on the server shadow council

Your character seems pretty well done atm. If you want a good stat weight/reforge analysis use Askmrrobot.com and click the gear optimizer, load your character and it will give you optimal reforges.

make sure you log out first in current gear so it has up to date info.

Just click Optimize