View Poll Results: Are you pre-ordering SWTOR?

Voters
387. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

63 16.28%
  • Yes

324 83.72%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktavite View Post
    Appears to be around 630k of pre-orders of physical copies of the game in the US (http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders.php). So make of that what you will.

And no, I won't pre-order. It appears that EA has something against Australians
    Preorder it from Amazon. I see no point in waiting for the offical australian release.

Getting it as a Christmas present so no harm, no foul if it ships a stinker.

The test I was on was pretty terrible, but in recent months a good 60% of my issues have been addressed and I am interested again.

Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    You need better citations than those.

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by RatFanatic View Post
    I don't think you appreciate how many people a million is. WoW probably has 6 million active NA subscribers. Saying TOR will have 5 million at launch is a stretch.
    response to these was OT, moved to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...oW-quot/page26
    Last edited by Deficineiron; 2011-10-18 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    I'm hoping we either get it shipped early, or give us a digital copy to download.... As much as I'm going to love that Darth Malgus figurine, I'm more interested in that early access ;D
    You will be fine, your early access code will last until your box gets shipped to you there is going to be a grace period.

Preordered it as soon as I could.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

had my CE on preorder since about the time it takes me to drive from my house to gamestop after it was announced
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    Trollsbane, Jedi sodomist.

I love star wars so I pre-ordered the game the first day that you could.
    Signature by Eruionmel!

Ugh accidentally voted no, but yeah I did pre-order last month. Managed to pre-order the Collector's Edition from Wal-Mart. I was surprised they were still taking pre-orders. I had assumed they would have sold out of collector's editions during the first two weeks of taking pre-orders.

Actually wow, I just checked and they still have collector's edition copies available for pre-orders at Wal-mart right now. Seems a bit odd since every other place has been sold out for ages.

nd no, I won't pre-order. It appears that EA has something against Australians
    Another aussie crybaby! yay! Is it so hard to preorder from another country? No. I live in China and I'm already ready to rock via the Origin store.

I see no point in waiting for the offical australian release.
    ^This.

I pre-ordered it after playing the beta release...so much better than wow imho.