Thread: Death match?

Deleted

Death match?

I spotted an achivement for winning death match and receiving a trinket. So, is it something they are adding that pvpers have been asking for? Or could it just be a game against a strong gnoll and winning against him is the objective?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I spotted an achivement for winning death match and receiving a trinket. So, is it something they are adding that pvpers have been asking for? Or could it just be a game against a strong gnoll and winning against him is the objective?
    Damn i hope so, then ppl who just want to score kills can go there instead of the middle of WSG.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Damn i hope so, then ppl who just want to score kills can go there instead of the middle of WSG.
    Yea, that too, would solve at least something =) Hm, it's an interesting achivement none the less, and would be something to give pvpers, even though we might only do it one week /month

No, it has been already stated it will be something like STV arena V2.

Have a nice time trying to get something from there while 200+ people is spamming aoe skills.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

Have a nice time trying to get something from there while 200+ people is spamming aoe skills.
    Really? Damn =(
    So lag fest + trying to spam yourself? Those smokebombing rogues ftl =(

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post

Can't be any worse then city raids.
    Just transferred to a server that has a ton of World PvP and the alliance and horde go back and forth from main cities so much, keep getting beaten by disconnects x_x

It's going to be pretty cool to see a new arena though.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Can't be any worse then city raids.
    Just transferred to a server that has a ton of World PvP and the alliance and horde go back and forth from main cities so much, keep getting beaten by disconnects x_x

It's going to be pretty cool to see a new arena though.
    Which server is that? I would love to transfer to a server with lots of world pvp.