Thread: Wizard builds

Deleted

Wizard builds

Post your builds and other Wizard stuff here

Why are you post this builds, they are seems so useless now? Without actual gameplay you cannot predict how fast ap generation would be, and how mush dps and crit you would have, how much damage you would take, right now its only dreaming about how your class will be working. You can only say phrases like "I love meteor becouse it is giant piece of rock"

I call my build the Arcanomancer. 3 out of my 4 spells are designed for Arcane damage, which combined with Temporal Flux is a pretty good deal if you ask me.

-Electrocute [Golden Runestone] – After a certain level, signature spells no longer cost Arcane Power. With the Golden Runestone and Prodigy, this spell serves for some damage output, in addition to rapidly restoring my pool of energy, which will be very useful due to the high cost of Hydra and sustaining Arcane Torrent. Furthermore, with Arcane Dynamo it makes for a devastating combination with Arcane Orb.
    -Arcane Orb [Crimson Runestone] – My basic nuke, intended for both single targets and groups of enemies. Crimson is to simply make it even more powerful.
    -Arcane Torrent [Crimson Runestone] – More to support an Arcane Orb than anything else, as the Crimson Runestone drastically increases Arcane damage taken.
    -Hydra [Alabaster Runestone] – Supplements Arcane Torrent, but also is made very useful due to Temporal Flux; the Hydras will slow enemies all over the place, and also offer some supportive fire.
    -Teleport [Alabaster Runestone] – Offers some much-needed survivability to the build.
    Archon [Obsidian Runestone] – Just in case things get really messy or I'm fighting a nasty boss.

Passives: Temporal Flux, Prodigy and Arcane Dynamo.

Something like this: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...lmS!Yfd!bYaZcY

Blizzard and Meteor runed to last reasonably long, so as to annihilate things far away, Slow Time (runed for a lower cool down) to take care of what's around me with Disintegrate (runed for even more AoE power), combined with Electrocute runed to increase AP. Archon with Teleport is for when crap hits the fan. The passives let me use Slow and Archon more often, throw away a bunch of passive defense for leet damage, and increase AP and it's generation even more. Basically, I want to make sure no trash lives long enough to touch me. Ever.